Finding Out the Truth~Chapter 8

Nick POV

We got Frankie an all about Doctor Who book, since he loves everything Doctor Who.

"I think he'll like this don't you think, Joe."

"He'll love it...I know it."

Just as we were paying Frankie called Joe and asked him.

 "Where are you two?" Frankie asked

"We will be at the main fountain in five minutes just wait there."  Joe replied to our little brother

"Okay." He replies and hangs up

We paid for the book and did a speed walk to the fountain because, I started to have a feeling that some fans started to recognize us. As we got to the fountain I saw Frankie, I grabbed his arm and ran. We ran as fast as we could to Joe's car and drove off.

Savannah POV

When I got home I had about 6 hours till the party so I decided to text my friends in a group chat. The group was made up of my best friends. Gina, Carrie, Robin, Dana, and Sadie.

Savannah- Hey

A few minutes later

Sadie- Soooooo you are with the Jonas Family details please!!!

Carrie- Yes details what is going on?!

Robin- What Jonas!?!?

Dana- Tell Nick I say hi

Gina-Guys let her explain

Savannah- Okay so all I did was tell Frankie Happy Birthday and that I hope he has an awesome day. On one of his twitter posts and he responded saying thanks. I told him that it was my birthday too and we started talking and it turns out his dad and my mom know each other from high school.

Sadie- Cool

Carrie- Awesome

Dana- Did you tell Nick hi?

Savannah- No Dana!

Robin- So you are really with the Jonas Brothers?

Savannah- Yes!!!

Gina- You are so lucky!

Sadie- So...Oh guess what?!

Robin-What?!

Sadie- My dad said I can go to New York with him

Carrie- Cool, my dad bought me One Direction tickets

Robin- So did my dad

Carrie-Cool text me in private... yay!!!

Dana- My dad is taking me to see Nick Jonas

Gina- My dad is buying me the exact replica of that expensive necklace I was talking about.

Savannah- I gotta go bye guys

I exited out of the group chat because once again they started talking about there dads. My dad left when I was only a month old. My mom never re-married so I have been and only child my entire life.

I decided to call my mom and say hi. I found her number and called it. It rang and rang and rang when finally!

 "Hello?"

 "Hi Mama."

"Oh hi sweetie how is everything going?"

"Good...there is a huge party for Frankie tonight and I get to go with them."

 "I'm glad...How are your brothers and your dad...I mean um...the boys and Mr. Jonas?!"

"Their good...did you say brothers and your dad?!"

 "Yes... um... uh...sweetie there is something I must tell you. Kevin, Joe, and Nick are your brothers...you're real brothers."

"What?!"

" Your father is Mr. Jonas."

"WHAT?!"

"A month after you were born your brothers Kevin, Joe, and Nick's career started to kick off and they didn't want to raise two new born babies in the spotlight. When they were trying to figure out what to do, I agreed to it as your mother."

" So they are my real family?!"

"Yes, But I don't know if they are ready for you to know about this yet."

"Thanks for telling me...but why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I didn't think you were ready. I'm sorry sweetie."

"It's okay, I'm going to go talk to my dad....I love you."

"Just remember I still love you."

End of call

I went down stairs and found Denise.

"Hey Denise, where is Daddy J, I need to ask him something?"

"He should be up in the sound booth in the music room."

"Thanks."

I ran back up stairs and ran into the music room.

"Daddy J...you in here?" I yelled out

"Over here." A voice said

Then a book shelf opened relieving my long lost father.

"What is it, Savannah?"

"I have a question."

"Okay..."

"Why did you leave me?"

"What?"

"Why did you leave my mom?"

"Your mom...she told you?"

I nodded.

"I'm so sorry Savannah, I really wanted to be there to watch you and Frankie grow up together. But Kevin, Joe, and Nick's career started to kick off. And your brothers wanted to bring Frankie along. I am sooo sorry."

"But your married to Denise."

"Okay this may sound really confusing, but Denise is your real mom."

WOW!!! What Savannah and Frankie are really Twins and Kevin, Joe, and Nick are her real brothers. And Denise is her real mom...what??? Her "mom" has been lying to her for 15 years. NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!!!