Frankie's Not Fun Day~Chapter 15

A Few Weeks Later

Savannah POV

I woke up to Joe screaming my name from what sounded like downstairs. So I got out of my bed and yelled back..."WHAT?!"

"BREAKFAST!" He hollered back. "OKAY BE THERE IN A MINUTE." I hollered in return. I decided to just get ready so I pulled on some skinny jeans, put on my favorite red plaid shirt, a gray beanie, a brown bracelet, and my brown combat boots. (Picture Above) I quickly did my makeup and went to the bathroom and put in my contacts.

I ran down the stairs to see Joe making breakfast. "Hey, Savannie." He greeted making some pancakes. "Hey, Joey," I replied. "Ya, hungry?" He asked, "No, not really sorry."I admitted.  "It's okay." He frowned. "What smells good?" I sniffed. "Pancakes." He said flipping one. "Yum...but I am still not hungry." I laughed. "Not a breakfast person?" He noticed. "Yup." I nodded and ran back to my room and grabbed my purse and phone. And waited for my brothers.

"Hey, Frankantor. Where's dad?" Frankie just shrugged as he came and sat down next to me. "I am taking us a today...Dad is at a meeting." Joe said walking into the living room where I had been waiting.  "Oh, okay...cool." I smiled.  About ten minutes later we were in Joe's car going to the studio. Although I noticed Frankie was really quiet that's not usually like him. "He is probably just tired." I thought to myself

We arrived at the studio and entered through the side door and greeted by our director OSWALD...I love that. "Good Morning Frankie, Savannah, Joe...How are you this morning?" He asked with a smile. "Tired," Joe responded. "Good," I said and Frankie just shrugged. "Okay well we start filming in five minutes so look over lines do what you gotta do," Oswald said and walked away. "Hey, Frankie do ya wanna go over lines with me?" I asked turning to my brother. "I guess."  He spoke up.  "Are you feeling okay?" I murmured so no one else heard.  "I'm fine...just a sore throat." He told me.  "Then don't talk till we start filming." I consoled him he nodded. About an hour into filming we stop to get directions from the director. When I noticed Frankie's sitting on the couch holding his stomach. "Frankie, you okay?"  I said walking over to him. Oswald and Joe followed me. "Frankie...are you okay?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. He shook his head no. "What's wrong?" Joe asked concerned for his little brother. "Can't breathe...stomach hurts." He managed to say between breaths. "Did you eat anything today?" Oswald asked.  "I made him pancakes," Joe announced. "Savannah, are allergic to anything?" Oswald asked me. "Um...Walnuts." I answered with confusion written all over my face. 

Joe's face turned bright red. "Joe...do you know something?" Oswald asked noticing his face. "Um...the pancakes had walnuts in them." He said shocked. "Frankie are you allergic to walnuts?" Oswald asked. Frankie nodded yes. "JOE!!! How did you not know your brother is allergic to walnuts?" Oswald said angrily "It slipped my mind." Joe began innocently.  "Savannah call your dad...NOW!!!" Oswald shouted at me.  I called my dad and he came as soon as he could. By the time dad got here Frankie was nearly crying he was in so much pain.

When my dad came in he saw his son...and went to him. "Frankie...look at me." Frankie looked up at him and he motioned to me. "Sweetie...I want you to go start the car." He said handing me the keys. "What?!" I stuttered out. "Start the car...I'm going to help him to the car and I am going to take him to the hospital." Daddy J said as he stood up.  "HOSPITAL?!" Joe shouted and continued with tears filling up his eyes. "It's that bad," Joe said sounding guilty

I ran to the car and started it. A few minutes later Daddy J came out with Frankie. They got in the car and drove off. I went back into the studio and Joe looked like he was on the verge of crying. I went up to him and gave him a HUGE hug. "It's okay Joe...He will be fine I'm sure." He consoled "Are you positive?" He lamented. "If he is anything like me. I know he won't give up." I said with a smile. "Thanks...I love you." He said hugging me.  "I love you too." I smiled and hugged him back. Joe and I hugged and when we finished hugging he said to me. "Hey, I'm happy you didn't eat them." I laughed. "Yea, that would have been bad." Joe gave me a quick hug and walked away.

And I said to myself... "Frankie, Please be okay...we need you...Joe needs you...I need you."

Hello, Readers sooooooooooooooooo I have checked probably every interview with Frankie Jonas. And apparently he is not allergic to anything, but in this, he is sooooo yea. So just imagine. LOL Thanks so much for reading. I LOVE YA'LL