Never A Normal Teen Again~Chapter 11

So Sorry I didn't update. I put up a chapter in Nicole's Story... Check it out Here is the Chapter Love ya'll

Savannah POV

"Hi Savannah, I am Olivia Foster. I just want to ask you a few simply questions." The women interviewer said  

"Okay." I replied in approval 

"First question. What is your name?"

"My name is Savannah Nicole Jones or Jonas I guess." I said for the first time in a long time

"Okay, Second question, Are you excited for the fame?"

"Um...a...uh...Yes?" 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said positively 

"Alright, are you excited about being the younger sister of Jonas?"

"Yes. Ma'am."

"And last but not least are you older or younger than Frankie?"

"Um...I don't know...Dad do you know?"

"I hate to say this ,but Savannah is older by a couple hours."

"Yay!!!"I exclaimed now knowing I am older than my brother

"Haha, Okay thank you so much Savannah, Happy Birthday." The lady said and left 

"Thank you."

A Couple Days Later

For the past few days this has been our schedule...

7 A.M.- Wake up

7:05 Get dressed and ready

7:15 Eat Breakfast

7:30 Brush teeth

7:40 Walk out the door.

8:00 Good Morning America, New Jersey, or a random radio show interview.

9:30 Another interview

10:30 another interview

11:00 Photo Shoot

12:45 Lunch FINALLY

Then after lunch there is usually two more interviews and then finally home.

I know what you probably all are wondering. Yes, I have moved in with Jonas family. Yes, I am now home schooled. Yes, Nick is back on tour. Yes, it is weird living with brothers. And yes I miss my friends. Since I now live in New Jersey with them. I don't get to see my best friends anymore. Although I do text them in between interviews and when they aren't in class. Daddy J says that I might be able to see them soon and I really excited. And yes, I still call my Dad, Daddy J. Just cause it sounds cool.

 Oh and you will never guess what Daddy J told me and Frankie at dinner last night. He said...oh I probably shouldn't say...Oh who am I kidding...I am going to tell you...He said that a producer called him and said he heard me on the radio. And heard that I was the Jonas daughter and wanted to cast me and Frankie in a movie together. Not as love interest or anything that would be gross...As like brother and sister. OUR story are Family Story...How Frankie and I met. I am so excited to hear what the producer says. I will let ya'll when I know.