The Explanation ~Chapter 9

Well My Wonderful Readers. I can't thank you enough for all the reads and votes, and Since Christmas is a week away. I have decided I will put up a chapter everyday. Just for Ya'll. This is my Christmas present to you all. I will put up a chapter in anyone of my stories weather it is...My Famous Twin Brother...The Family Next Door...Or Nicole's Story...So If you are as bored as I am over Christmas break and need something entertaining to read. Read one of these amazing stories written by yours truly. So enough rambling here is what you guys really came for a chapter. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

"Okay this may sound confusing, but Denise is your real mom."

"What?!"

"A few months after you and Frankie were born the boys career was getting started. Your mother. Denise, and I decided that bringing two new babies into the spotlight can be risky. Dawn was close family friend, and she couldn't have children so we asked her if she would be willing to take care of you and be your mom."

"Were you ever going to tell me?"

"We were going to, later tonight actually."

"Oh, well I made it easier for you." I replied smiling 

Daddy J smiles back at his daughter.

"Does Frankie know?"

"Nope."

"But, don't you have pictures?"

"We told Frankie that his baby pictures had been burned in a fire a couple years after he was born...it worked for him."

"Oh... do Kevin, Joe, and Nick know I am their sister?"

"Yes, obviously they but they are not allowed to say anything."

"Thank you for telling me....Dad."

"No problem sweet heart...I've missed you." He said and hugged me

"Am I allowed to tell my brothers?"

"Yes your older brothers...just don't say anything to Frankie, I'll tell him."

"Okay." 

I walked out of the music room and ran downstairs just as Joe, Nick, and Frankie walked in the door.

"Hey Savannah." Joe said

"Hey Joe, Nick can I talk to you?"

"Sure." Nick said and walked toward me

Joe followed and Frankie started to, but I stopped Frankie before he could continue.

"Sorry, Frankie this is about you."

Frankie frowned and said "Okay, I'll just go and be sad and alone." He said and walked off to the kitchen.

Joe, Nick, and I went into the game room downstairs.

"So what's up?" Joe asked sitting down in a reclining chair

I closed the door and began.

"Okay here it goes...I know you two, Kevin and Frankie are my real brothers."

"What?" Nick said trying to play cool, crossing his arms

"Your dad...our dad.... told me... I know everything."

"So you know that you are our little sister?" Nick said clarifying

"Yup..."

"Then welcome home little sis." Joe said in a sigh of relief as he stood up

Joe, Nick, and I hugged. Then we walked out as if nothing happened. And went on with the rest of our day, until it was time for the party.

Joe POV

It was two hours before the party started. Everyone was racing around getting ready. I was sitting on the couch playing Temple Dash on phone waiting for everybody. Because I thought the party was five so I have been ready for a long time. This is the conversation I heard Mom (Denise) and Savannah having because it was in the kitchen and they were talking pretty loud.

"Thanks Mom." She said when mom finished curling her  hair.

"Mom?!" Denise said with confusion and excitement

"I know about me being your real daughter."

"You do."

"Daddy J told me."

"Oh thank God. Welcome home sweetie, I have missed you so much." She said hugging her daughter tight.

Savannah finished getting ready. Then she helped Denise pick out an outfit.

And I am still here on the couch on my phone..."Yes, new high score...WOOHOO!!!"

Daddy J POV

(Oooo his first point of view yay!!!)

I am so glad Savannah knows the truth now. I'm so happy to have my little girl back.

"DAD!!!"

"Yes, Frankie."

"Can you help me with my bow tie?"

"Sure I can son...come here."

As I helped Frankie with his bow tie. "Hey bud...I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"You and Savannah are twins."

"Dad, I know."

"No, I mean you really are twins." I said trying to make this easier to understand

"What?!"

"Your mother, Denise, had Paul Kevin Jonas II, Joseph Adam Jonas, Nicolas Jerry Jonas, and two twins Franklin Nathaniel Jonas and Savannah Nicole Jonas."

"So Savannah is my real twin sister?"

"Yes,"

"But how?"

I explained the whole thing that I had said to Savannah all over again to Frankie and this was his response.

"Wow!!!...I have a sister...I have a sister...I HAVE A SISTER!!!"

"Go finish getting ready bud." I said finishing up his bow tie

"Okay Dad...Dad so are my baby pictures a lie?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did they really get burned in a fire?"

"Um...uh...go finish getting ready."

Frankie walked away slowly giving me an evil eye.

I had to finish getting ready myself. I went into my bedroom and put on my suit. When Denise walked in and I asked her....

"Dear, Should we just tell Frankie and Savannah that they can't tell other celebrities they are twins ,or should we let them and Savannah becomes famous?"

"Are we ready for interviews and questions?"

"Are you?" I asked her

"I am if you are."

"Then I am."

"Alright...let's bring in the Jonas Daughter."

Wow!!! Jonas Daughter Next Chapter up tomorrow!!! Merry Christmas