You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 2

I woke up quickly and got changed. It was 4:30. We had to be theer at 5. As I walked downstairs I could smell my mother's cooking. Well it wouldn't hurt to eat. The worst I could do is puke it back up right? So I took a chair and began eating. By the time I was done it was 5. Great now I'll be late. I took my time walking to the clearing. I was already late. Why not make them wait a little longer?

   When I finally got there Kakashi-sensei wasn't there. Sakura and Naruto rounded on me. "Why are you late?!" "I was eating." Sakura glared at me as she said,"Kakashi-sensei said not to!" "Kakashi-sensei wasn't watching me now was he?" She seemed taken aback. I smirked and sat down. Where was Kakashi-sensei?

   A couple of hours later he was here. Naruto and Sakura rounded on him like they did me. "Where were you! Your late!" "A black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." I chuckled at that excuse. Sakura and Naruto glared at him. He smiled and then pulled out three bells. He then began to explain.

  "I have three bells. Your assignment is to simply take them from me. If you can't get them by noon you go without lunch. You'll be tied to those posts while I eat my lunch in front of you." Sakura and Naruto began groaning. I smirked to myself. That's why he didn't want us to eat breakfast. I looked at Duckbutt. Those had to be his thoughts.

Sakura then spoke up,"Wait a minute there's three bells! There's four of us!"

Kakashi smiled under his mask as he said,"That way at least one of you will end up tied to a post and ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission. That one goes back to the academy. Then again all four of you could flunk it too. You can use any weapons. If your not prepared to kill me, you won't get the bells.

Sakura gasped,"Those weapons are too dangerous sensei!"

Naruto starts laughing as he says,"Especially since you couldn't even dodge an eraser!"

"Class clowns are usually the weakest link. You can safely ignore them. Just losers. When I say start you can begin."

Naruto starts growling and then runs at Kakashi-sensei with a kunia. Kakashi grabbed the hand that was holding the kunia and twisted Naruto's arm around to where the kunia was pointing at his neck.

How-how did he do that so fast? I saw looks of shock from Sakura and Duckbutt.

"Don't be in such a hurry. I didn't even say start." Kakashi releases Naruto. "Get ready and Start!"

I jumped and hid behind a large bush. Sakura was about 8 feet away from me. Duckbutt was about 9.  Naruto was standing in the middle of the field. What the heck was this crazy boy doing?

"You and me right now fair and square! Let's go." I sweat-dropped. Either this boy was crazy or he had a death wish.  Kakashi looked at him stupidly.

"You know compared to the others your a little bit weird." "Oh yeah? The only thing weird here is your haircut." I silently laughed at that. Naruto then began running at Kakashi. Naruto stoppped as Kakashi reached into his pocket. "Shinobi Battle Techniques Part 1. Taijutsu. The physical part."  He then pulls something out of his pocket.  A book?! Is he joking me?! Seriously?! A book?!

    Naruto looks stunned,"What the?!"  Kakashi looks at him. "What are you waiting for?"  "Why are you reading that book?!" " Why? To find out what happens in the story of course. Don't let it worry you. With your weak attack's it doesn't matter if I'm reading a book or whatever." Naruto starts glaring again.

  He aims a bunch of punches and kicks at Kakashi but in the end Kakashi beats him. Naruto is in the water. As Naruto and Kakashi were talking I decided to think of a strategy. Sadly if it was going to work I needed back-up. I went to Sakura first. "Hey I know were not on the best of terms but I really need your help. If were all going to get a bell then I need a back-up for my jutsu's." She looked thoughtful for a minute and then said,"Sorry I wanna go work with Sasuke." I shurgged my shoulders and went to find Naruto. Silly boy was caught in a tree. I threw a kunia and he fell. "Naruto can you be my back-up for a jutsu? If were gonna get a bell I need you." He smiles as he say,"Sure Ryoko-chan!" I smiled as I told him the plan. I jumped away. I watched him silently.

  I smirked as I began making my handsigns. Water was my element, but I had a little trick up my sleeve. I jumped down and began making the water move with my hands. I threw it at him and just as I expected he dodged to the right. I waited for Naruto to do his attack. Where was he?! Kakashi-sensei was behind me in seconds. He aimed a punch and I just barely dodged. I aimed a kick and he caught it. He then threw me back.

    He then disappeared. What the heck?  Where'd he go?  The bell rang a couple seconds later. As I walked back to the clearing I saw Naruto tied to a stump. I gave him a small glare as I sat beside him. Kakashi then began talking.  " Uh-oh Stomach's growling. That's too bad. Oh by the way about this exercise, well I've decided I won't send any of you back to the academy." Everybody but Duckbutt began cheering. "Yes all four of you are being dropped from the program permanently." That's when everything became quiet. "You don't think like ninja! You think like little kids. Brats." Sasuke then attacked Kakashi. Kakashi-sensei had him pinned to the ground immediately. " You think it's all about you. You don't know what it means to be a ninja! Why do you think we put you in squads of three? Teamwork! Sasuke you wanted to do everything yourself. You completely ignored everyone who was near you. Naruto you fell for obvious traps and then when Ryoko tried to help you, you went and ate your lunch. Sakura all you did was focus on Sasuke, when Naruto was right in front of you! Ryoko Sasuke was closer then Naruto and Sakura but you went to them when, if you would have worked with Sasuke you two would have gotten a bell." I looked down at the ground ashamed. Of course he had noticed that flaw.

"I'll give you one more chance to pass. You may all have lunch but do NOT feed Naruto. This is his punishment for trying to get lunch early." Sensei left and we all began eating. Sasuke offered Naruto his lunch. Then Sakura did. "Guys no! If sensei finds out" "He won't, I can't sense him." I took the chopsticks and began feeding Naruto. Then Kakashi appeared. Black clouds where rolling in. "You alll.... Pass!." We all looked at each other confused. What? He then proceeded to explain. "Your the first squad that has ever passed.  The others did exactly as I said, and fell into every trap. They couldn't think for themselves. A ninja must see through deception. In the ninja world those who break the rules are scum, but those who abondon their friends are worse then scum." We all smiled at that. Except Duckbutt who always has to ruin the moment.

  "Squad 7 starts it's first mission tomorrow." We all smiled and got up. "Come on I'll treat you all to ramen." "Hey guyss!!!! Untie me! Come on!" I ran back and untied him and then we all caught up. Maybe this team wasn't so bad after all.