You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 10

Then it slammed shut.  I turned around quickly and saw Itachi.  His glare was terrifying.  He gripped my arm and practically dragged me to Pein's office.  As we got in there Itachi was forced to explain what had happened.  As soon as he was done, the pain I had felt yesterday came back.  I fell to the floor in agony.

    As soon as it had started, it stopped.  I let out rough, uneven breaths.  Pein looked at Itachi and nodded.  I looked up.  No.  Itachi was going to use Tsukuyomi.  As soon as I looked into his eyes, I felt my world spinning.

   I looked around.  I heard my mother's screams as I watched them torture and kill her.  I tried to look away but I couldn't.  Then he showed me exactly what he had done to Sasuke.  I screamed for what felt like hours.  I didn't even know what was happening anymore.  I then felt the darkness creeping in.  I welcomed it with open arms.

                                                              Kakashi

          Still no trace of her.  I was searching everywhere.  Where was Ryoko?  I sighed as I sat down on a tree waiting for Pakun.  That's when I felt a presence in my mind.  Ryoko.  She was screaming in agony.  She needed me.  I then felt a small pull.  She was using the last of her energy to help me get to her.

       I was about to start until I felt a presence.  I quickly attacked.  It was Sasuke.  "What are you doing here?"  He grunted as he glared at me.  " I'm looking for Ryoko."  I stepped off of him.  I didn't have the time to argue with him.  Ryoko was in trouble and she needed me.  I quickly called for Anbu.  They would take him.  I grabbed him as he tried to leave.  As the Anbu arrived I threw Sasuke to them. 

  "Take him and hold him until Ryoko is back in the Leaf Village.  Watch him closely."  Sasuke was fighting with everything he had.  He was giving a pretty good fight, but Anbu were better.  I quickly left and went to find MY daughter.  

    As I followed the power she had sent out, I began to get lost in my thoughts.  Why was I so protective of her?  She wasn't my real daughter, so why did I go crazy not seeing her on our mission?  Why do I need to know she's safe?  Why do I care?!

     I then came across a medium sized rock.  Ryoko was in there, but if I was to save her, I needed to do it right.  I would have to wait until someone came back and opened it.

     I waited for hours.  Nothing, until I heard footsteps.  I covered my presence.  I watched their hand signs with my Sharingan.  I would remember every detail.

           I waited until it was dark.  I then did the hand-signs.  I was very quiet.  Any sudden move, and I could endanger Ryoko.  I walked and walked until I felt her power growing stronger.  I opened the door slightly and peered inside.  It looked like a hospital room. 

    That's when I saw her.  My Ryoko, my daughter.  I walked over to her.  She looked troubeled in her sleep.  I picked her up and as quietly as I could, I left that place.

      As soon as I got out, I ran back to the village.  I would stop every now and then but not often. 

    As I walked into the village I ran to the hospital.  They took her and I left.  I would be back as soon as I told the Hokage.

      I knocked on his office door.  "Enter Kakashi."  I opened the door and quietly walked in.  "I found Ryoko."  A smile crossed his face and then he looked at me.  "Go rest then, and send her in."  I looked down.  "I don't know what they did to her but she's in the hospital.  I couldn't get her up.  They are going to have to use a feeding tube and water.  I just don't know what's wrong with her."  He nodded and dismissed me.  I ran back to the hospital and got her room number.  I sat in there. 

     Days became weeks, weeks became a month.  Sasuke had visited her a couple of times.  Naruto was in here everyday and even Sakura came a couple of times.  I was in here all the time.  I would train the team and come here.

      Today was a month.  I was sitting by her bed, stroking her hand.  That's when she began to stir.  Her eyes fluttered open.  I forgot how much I missed those bright green eyes.  I grabbed her into a hug.  I watched as she didn't hug back.  Did she not remember me?

   I called for the doctors and they checked her over.  She seemed fine.  I let her get dressed as I signed her out.  It was night out by the time I got her out of that hospital.  I walked her to the house.  She walked inside and her eyes widened.  I smiled as I noticed she had seen all the gifts she had been given. 

     She checked the name-tags.  I then heard her speak for the first time in what felt like years.  "Kakashi, why are these all here?"  "The hospital ran out of room.  Everybody wanted you to get better Ryoko."  She hesitantly looked at me and smiled.  I then watched as she went to her room. 

      During the middle of the night I heard screaming.  I ran to Ryoko's room.  I flipped the lights on and she was thrashing around in her sleep.  I ran to her and began shaking her.  "Ryoko. Wake up."

     Her eyes opened and I saw the tears pouring down her face.  The look of fear on her face was unbearable.  "Dad, please don't let them take me again.  Please!"  I held her close as her sobbing soon subsided.  I let her lay there until she fell asleep.  I sighed as I layed her back down and pulled the covers over her.  She needed me.

   I smiled as I remembered her calling me dad.  She was now my daughter, and I would protect her until I died.  I left her door and my door open, just in case she needed me.  I crawled back into bed and fell asleep.