You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 11

Since you guy's are so awesome I decided to update again:) Thanks for all the feedback and people fanning me!  You guys are AMAZING! I want to thank all of you personally but I just don't have that kinda time! Sorry!  Thanks though, you guys truly make my day:)

             *Ryoko's P.O.V.*

   I woke up exceptionally tired.  Last night I remember Kakashi coming in and helping me.  Truth was, I was afraid.  I didn't want to go back to Pein or Itachi.  I was terrified now, but I knew what I had to do.  I had to pay attention and get stronger. 

   I sighed quietly as I changed my clothes and pulled my hair into a pony-tail.  My body was a little weak but it wasn't horrible.  I slowly made my way to the door.  Then I tried the stairs.  I slipped on the third one and began to fall.  I closed my eyes, waiting on the impact.  It never came.  I looked up to see Kakashi smiling down at me.  "You should probably be more careful."  I smiled back and together we made it down the deadly stairs.

     I sat down as he put our breakfast in front of us.  We both ate quickly.  Once I was done I helped him do the dishes.  "What time is training?"  He looked at me as if I was crazy.  "Your not going."  My temper was beginning to rise.  "Why not?!"  "Ryoko you just got home from the hospital.  It's better not to push your recovery along."  I scoffed and said," I'm going whether you want me to or not Dad."  I saw a ghost of a smile.  "What?" 

  "If you want to come you can, but I'm not having you do a lot today.  I sighed but nodded anyway.  He was at least letting me come.  We both left together and arrived together.

    Sakura and Naruto saw me and quickly squished me to death in hugs.  "Ryoko-chan! We missed you so much!"  I smiled at the both of them.  Kakashi decided to speak up.  "Naruto Sakura.  I want you two, to fight."  They both nodded their heads.  I saw Sasuke and sat by him.

   "I heard you were looking for me."  He glared as he said,"I was just bored.  Don't expect it to happen again."  I glared as I smacked his stupid Duckbutt hair.  He punched me in the arm and I threw a punch at his face.  He quickly caught it as he pushed it back at me. 

   We were now both standing.  I was about to throw a kick when Kakashi came between us and held us both.  "I said for Naruto and Sakura to fight not you two."  "You stupid Duckbutt! Your rude!"  He glared as he scoffed.  "Baka!"  I tried to punch him again but Kakashi held us both back.

   "If you two are going to continue acting like children, I'll treat you like children."  We both stopped for a second and looked at him confused.  He then tied our hands together.  We both looked at the tie, then at Kakashi.  Tie, Kakashi.  Tie, Kakashi.  Then it found my brain.  "No!  I refuse to be tied to this Duckbutt!"  "And being tied to a baka is much better!"  I raised my hand to punch him but he kept his hand down.  I glared at my dad.  This was not going to be good.  I then thought of an idea.

   "Okay Dad if you want this to happen, that means Sasuke and I will have to shower together, go to the bathroom with each other, even go to bed together!"  I saw the look of horror on his face.  "Nice try.  I know you two well enough to know better." 

     Sakura and Naruto had confused looks.  "Dad?!"  "Ugh Yeah Kakashi adopted me."  They both looked like they were about to question me, but Duckbutt began dragging me the other way.

  "I was in the middle of a conversation Duckbutt."  He didn't say anything as he dragged me into the Uchiha compound.  I stopped mid-way through the door.  "No."  "What?!"  "I'm not going in there."  "Why?!"  "Sasuke I'm not going in there!"  He just rolled his eyes as he began pulling again.  I was no were near ready to fight anybody off yet.  "Sasuke! Ouch will you quit it?!"  He just kept pulling until we reached his house.  He walked inside and went to a room across from the one I had seen Itachi in.

     He grabbed clothes and his weapons and then he walked me back out of the compound.  He stopped and waited.  I just looked around.  "Are you going to lead the way to Kakashi-sensei or not?"  I blushed and then lead the way.  When we got home Kakashi smiled as he put dinner on the table.  "You two look happy." 

  He looked away as we both glared at him.  He then chuckled and went to his room.  "Duckbutt."  He glared at me.  "I need to pee."  He rolled his eyes as we both got up and went into the bathroom.  He took his hand that wasn't tied and covered his eyes.  "I'm not going to the bathroom, with you like that!  You'll try and peek!"  He rolled his eyes.  "Just do it baka!"  I glared and then motioned for him to turn away again.  He did and I did my business.  I washed my hands and then went for the door.

     We both got our clothes and walked back into the bathroom.  The only question was

                                 How do we take a shower?!

           He turned his head as I began undressing.  I turned the shower on and stepped in.  His hand was getting wet but he didn't seem to mind.  "Don't peak Duckbutt."  He scoffed.  "Wouldn't even think about it baka." 

        I got done and dressed.  It was really embarrassing but actually it got easier.  I then turned as he did his business.  Once we were both done I showed him to my room.  I sat on the bed.  "I'm a guest, you should offer me the bed."  "I'll offer you my bed, when Sakura falls in love with Lee."  He glared as he sat on my bed.  "Get off!"  I sighed as I went to lay on the floor.  He grabbed me back and laid me on the bed.

   I blushed as his hands were tight around my waist.  "Shut up baka."  I didn't say anything back.  I finally relaxed once he was asleep.  I snuggled into his chest.  He was actually really warm.

                    *Sasuke's P.O.V.*

       I felt as she snuggled into my chest.  My hands wrapped tighter around her small frame.  I inhaled her scent.  She melt like vanilla.  Wait what the heck was I doing?!  I am Sasuke Uchiha.  I don't fall for girls.  Girls fall for me.

   I didn't like Ryoko.  I didn't.