You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 14 Book 1

We were on our way to the Chunin Exams.  I felt stronger than I ever have.  Kakashi let me train with himself and Guy.  Of course Guy also had to help train his students. 

     When we got to the door Kakashi explained to us that he was happy we all had come.  Apparently if one of us didn't come, we wouldn't get to participate.  When we walked into the room Naruto, being Naruto, just had to cause the biggest scene he could.  I mean I love the kid like a brother, but he really needs to learn to read an atmosphere.

     I kinda just dozed off after that.  The next thing I know I was being placed by that Gaara kid.  Are you kidding me?  I sighed as I took my seat and tried to look at anything but him.  I caught Sasuke's eye.  He was glaring at Gaara.  I wonder why.

      That's when I heard Gaara say under his breath,"Ryoko. Do you remember me?"  I looked down.  His voice was deadly.  You know how looks could kill?  Well maybe voices can kill too!

   I shook my head.  He glared slightly before replying.  "Then I have no reason not to kill you."  I couldn't help the look of fear and shock on my face, as my breathing got heavier.  I looked at him.  "What are you talking about?!"  He glared at me.  I felt his sand snake around my legs and then the proctor started talking.  Gaara immediately seemed to remember where he was because the sand let me go.

   I scooted as far away from him as I could.  My breathing was becoming irregular.  I looked towards Sasuke.  He looked at me trying to read my expression.  As the test was placed in front of me I focused on doing just that.

   I quickly realized we had to cheat.  Why else would they give us 5 chances?  I noticed that when I looked up I could see the reflection of someone's finished paper.  I copied that and relaxed in my seat.

    Once done Ibiki went over everything.  He was a little on the crazy side.  I could tell he was a good ninja.  He just had that look about him.

      As soon as he was done a lady came crashing in through the window.  "I'm Anko!"  Everyone became silent.  She was about as bad at reading the atmosphere as Naruto was.  She then told us where to meet up tomorrow.

                                                     Author's Note:  Okay I'm terrible sorry but I'm just going to skip to the Preliminary Rounds.  They pass obviously, so there's really no need for me to explain 5 days to you.

          Winners:

Uchiha Sasuke

Aburame Shino

Kankuro

Temari

Nara Shikamaru

Uzumaki Naruto

Hyuuga Neji

Gaara

Dosu Kinuta

       The last fight was mine.  I was excited.  This fight meant everything to me, and I would win.  If I didn't, I was letting down Kakashi, Guy, Sasuke, and all my team-mates and teachers.  I would not let their hard work go to waste.  I would win this, even if I died while doing it.

       I watched as the guy names Kai walked down and got into his stance.  He looked like he was shaking.  I watched him closely.  Then the fight began.

   He ran at me and as he got closer, I realized his technique.  He had to touch me.  Once he touched me he could block my senses.  I smirked as I dodged each attack he threw.  He was fast but I was faster.  That's why I was thankful to Guy.  He got me in shape and made me better than I ever could have been on my own.