Chapter 1

Ava

I sat up and yawned stretching my arms out. I crawled out of bed dreading that I have to go to school today. I hate school so much. I've always have. I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower. I started singing I hate you I love you. Once I got out of the shower I put on a sweater and some leggings let's just say I don't have a perfect body. Anyways I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair(my hair is naturally wavy and its dirty blonde). I went downstairs to find my mom making me eggs and bacon yummy. I kissed her on the cheek said thanks mom and grabbed a plate. I ate then put my plate in the dish washer. I grabbed my phone(iPhone 6) and saw I had text messages from Hunter.

Hunter❤:Gm Ava see you at school.

Me:Gm see you at school:)

I shoved my phone in my pocket and and grabbed my ChapStick I put it on and shoved it in my pocket with my phone. I checked the time to see its only 7:00 and school starts at 8:00 so I ran back upstairs and did my makeup because why not. I turned on Christmas music,put my Santa hat on and started to dance. Once the song was over I took the hat off and went back downstairs. I kissed my moms cheek and said bye then walked out the door. I walked to school and saw Hunter with a bunch of people. I walked up to him and said hey Hunter. He looked at me and smiled And said hey. All of his friends looked at me then Hunter. Who's this loser a girl with a crop top and booty shorts said laughing. I just looked down. Her name's Ava Hunter said quietly. I looked up slowly. They laughed then another girl was like we what name is that. Um hunter I need to go I'm sorry I said quietly and walking away.