Chapter 28

Guys I'm really really sorry that I haven't been updating it's just school started and a lot of personal things are going on so it's hard for me to update.

Ava

"What do you want Hunter?" I asked answering my phone. "Can we please talk?" He asked. "What is there to talk about??????" "I can explain what happened" "k do it" "no I want to talk to you in person" "where and when" "now and your house" "k" I hung up on him and looked at Daniel. He was already staring at me. "What?" I asked. "I swear he better have a good fucking reason why he cheated on you" He says before sitting next to me. I nodded and laid my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and we watched tv until we heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered the door. I let hunter in then crossed my arms over my chest. "Okay now explain" he looked at Daniel and then back at me "ava we were just on a date as friends." "You were with Daniel weren't you?" He added. "I was but he's my best friend. And that girl, you know I don't like her and you know she's trying to steal you away from me!!!" I said raising my voice. "Ava! You know I would never cheat on you! I love you! God it's not like I was going to kiss her!!" He said. He was now yelling at me. "Then why go out with her????? Why would you just talk to her period??? Daniels right... you do hurt me to much" I said lowering my voice at the end. "Ava..." He says as he starts walking towards me. I shook my head and kept on stepping back. "Please I love you" he said as tears fell from his eyes. "Then why don't you act like it?" I said as I started crying even more. "Every boyfriend I've had has cheated on me. Maybe I should just stay single for a little" Daniel got up from the couch. "I think you should go" Daniel said to Hunter. He nodded and headed for the door. "Bye Ava... I love you...." he said quietly before walking out of the door. I slid down the wall and put my hands on my head. I felt Daniels arm rap around me. "Shh it's okay" he said as he started rubbing my back. "No it's not" I said lifting my head up to look at him. He nodded saying he understood and pulled me into a hug. "You know I love you right?" Daniel asked softly. "I know, I love you too" I said sniffling. We just sat there hugging while I was crying. After a while I stopped crying and I had a major headache. I just tried to fall asleep. "Ava?" Daniel asked. "Yeah?" I said. "Can we get up now?" He said. I pulled away from the hug and stood up. He stood up too. "I'm going to sleep, I have a major headache" I said as I started to walk upstairs. Daniel followed me. I laid down facing the wall and he laid by me. I closed my eyes and felt Daniels arm wrap around me as he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. I smiled and closed my eyes until I fell asleep.

----------
A/N
I know this is a short chapter. I'm sorry. It's just I'm tired myself so.