Chapter 11

Ava

"Shut the fuck up Ava" Hunter yelled at me. Well let me tell you what happened before this. So the morning went as it always did and then I started talking to hunter about the girl Amy. He kept on saying she was just a friend and I kept on saying then why were you flirting with her. "Why the fuck were you flirting with her if you have a girlfriend" I yelled back getting super mad. "I wasn't flirting" he yelled. "You were calling her amazing and you said you would date her if you didn't have me" I yelled. "Ava I'm sorry" he said as his voice lowered. "No stop your not sorry. You dont want to be in this relationship. God damn we just started dating and your hitting on a girl. If you dont like me then why did you ask me out" I yelled. "I love you..." He said quietly coming towards me. I started to back up. "I dont want you to touch me right now" I said looking at him in the eyes. I could see he was hurt but so was I. "I'm so mad at you right now. I dont even know if we should date anymore" I said whispering the last part. "No no no please dont brake up with me" he said as his eyes started getting watery. "Hunter this is your last chance. But I still need some time to think" I said walking out of the room. I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch. "Is everything okay? I heard yelling" Brandon asked sitting by me. "Yea everything's fine" I said softly trying not to get watery eyes. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Daniel.

Me: Daniel can we please talk. I need my best friend right now :(

Danny😇💚: why what's wrong?

Me: I'm coming over.

I told Christine I'm leaving then started to walk to Daniels. Once I got there I knocked and he let me in. "So what's wrong?" He asked with a worried face. "Wait until we get in your room" I said. "Okay" he said leading me to his room. Once we sat down on the bed I explained to him what's wrong. And I started crying. "Awe its okay" he said hugging me and rubbing circles in my back. "If he brakes up with you its going to be the biggest mistake he has ever made. Your amazing" he added. His voice was so soft and calming. Once I stopped crying he tried cheering me up. He was dancing singing and doing a whole bunch of stupid things. It was really funny but I didn't really have enough energy to smile or laugh a lot. "Hunters calling you" he said looking at my phone. "Oh okay" I said before picking up my phone and answering it. "Hello?" I said "have you been crying?" He asked. I could tell he has been crying. "Idk have you?" I asked. "Yea. And I know you were too. I'm sorry." He said as he started to cry again. "Hunter I need time to think. You hurt me. A lot" I said. "I know I did" he said still crying. He sounded like he was crying a lot. "Calm down. Just let me think about it. I might be staying the night at Daniels or I just might go to my house and sleep there. I dont care if no ones home" I said softly. "Okay, Bye love you" he said. He could barely get his words out. "Bye love you too" I said before hanging up. "I'm not letting you sleep at your house" Daniel said looking at me with his hands on his hips. "Why not?" I asked looking at him. "Its not safe" he simply said and flipped his long imaginary hair. "I'm sleeping at my house" I whispered. "Nope" he whispered back. I just smirked at him. The rest of the day we watched movies talked and he made me laugh a little. While we were watching Divergent he fell asleep on my shoulder. I really did want to sleep at my house sooo I softly removed his head from my shoulder and moved off of the bed. I quickly put my shoes on and shut the door quietly. I walked down the sairs said bye to Daniels family that was in the living room and kitchen and walked out. Once I walked to my house I got a key out from under a rock by my house and went inside. I looked around and smiled. "I missed this place" I said as I locked the door. I went into my room, took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed, did my hair, and used the restroom and then I finally got to lay down and watch some TV. I got my phone from my night stand and started to play some little kid games. I played some like baking games and some other things like that. It entertains me to be honest. But I always delete the game when im done. I watched some episodes of Catfish (my 2nd favorite show😉) and then finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~
I know this is a bad chapter but oh well😂💗