Chapter 8

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME RIGHT NOW BUT I PROMISE ILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN❤❤

Ava

*ding* my phone went off as I was watching the 7th episode of american horror story. Huntah😍: Hey sugerplum what are you doing? I paused the episode and texted back. Me: I'm watching American horror story what about you? I put my phone down and resumed the episode. A couple minutes later my phone goes off again. Huntah😍: What?!? Without me wow what a butthole. I paused the episode again and texted back. Me: well I can't really watch it because you keep texting me. But I'll pause it and wait for you so we can watch it together. I'll just watch cyberbully until you get home. Oh and I have a present for you😉❤. I put my phone on the arm of the couch and turned the movie to cyberbully. I started tearing up at the part where she almost killed herself. "This is why I have trust issues. Your own friends make you want to kill yourself" I said to myself while I'm wiping my tears. *ding* my phone went again. But to be honest I didn't care at the moment. *ding* my phone went again. I watched the rest of the movie. By the end of the movie I had to use the restroom. So I got up, used the restroom, washed my hands and walked back to the couch. I picked up my phone to see a text from Daniel and Hunter. If you guys didn't know Daniel was my friend from 2nd to 6th until he turned on my back. Okay so here's the story. In 3nd grade one day hunter was sick and I was getting bullied by a group of girls.
~~~flashback~~~
"Your ugly how is hunter friends with you. Ew" she said flipping her hair and laughing with her friends. I put my head down and played with my skirt. "Fattie can you even fit in that skirt?" One of her friends said. "Guys stop being mean to her she didn't do anything to you" Daniel said standing in front of me and smiling at me. From that day on we were best friends until the middle of 6th grade. "Daniel you can either hang out me or her" the girl I hated said. "I'd rather hang out with Ava your a bitch" he said back. I smiled. A couple weeks later I heard him and his friends talking. "Do you like Ava?" Derek asked. "I mean she's my friend but she does get kinda annoying." Daniel answered. Wow I thought to myself I'm annoying? I talk to him because I thought we wanted to I always made him smile and laugh but I guess I'm annoying. I started walking away from the school. I was so annoyed. Yea I know I'm only in 6th grade but you don't just say that about your friend it really hurt. "Hey Ava" I heard Daniel yell. "Wait up I want to walk with you" he yelled again. I looked back and he was smiling while running towards me. I kept on walking and just ignored him. Soon enough he caught up to me. "Ava" he said looking at me and smiling. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "Why aren't you talking to me" he said as his smile faded. "I'm annoying I don't want to bother you" I said in a smartalik tone. "Ava did you hear me and my friends talking?" He said looking at me. "Yea I was going to tell you I was going home" I said. "Bye daniel" I said walking in my house.

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

Daniel: Hey Ava can we talk I miss you :/

Me: no not today maybe tomorrow its hunters birthday today.

I then got a face time from Hunter.

"Hey" he smiled. "Hey cutie" I smiled back. His smile got wider. "You make me so happy" he said. "You make me really happy too" I smiled. "Why didn't you reply to my text message" he frowned. "Sorry I was in my thoughts and daniel texted me" I said. "Daniel texted you?" He said with a confused look. "Yea, he asked if me and him could talk and he misses me" I said rolling my eyes. "Oh well I'm almost there bye love you" he said as he blew a kiss. "Love you" Ashton and Brandon screamed into the phone before they hung up. I didn't even get to say it back. Like 5 minutes later hunter and them came in. Hunter jumped on the couch by me. He put his arm around my shoulder. "Hey beautiful" he said smiling and looking at me. "Hey cutie with a booty" I said smiling back. I took his arm off of my shoulder and ran upstairs to get his present. I got him a headband that says hunter and a Nike shirt with some vans. I ran back downstairs to see him talking to someone on face time laughing. I smiled and sat by him. "Oh Weston this is my girlfriend Ava. Ava this is Weston" hunter said putting me in the screen with him. "Hi Weston nice to meet you" I said smiling. "Nice to meet you too" he smiled back. "Here" I said as I gave the present to hunter. "Weston I'll talk to you later bro" he said before hanging up. "Okay" weston said. He put his phone down and looked at me. "Awe thank you" he smiled. "Your welcome" I said as I smiled back. He peaked at the present inside. "Hunter Bryce Rowland!" Christine yelled. "Don't open the present until I get my camera out and I give you the rest of the presents" she added. "Sorry! Sorry mommy!" Hunter said putting the present down.

~~~after presents~~~

"Its time for cake!" Christine said getting the cake out. I looked at the cake and it looked really good. It had his name on it and it said happy 15th birthday. He smiled. "Mom it looks amazing thank you" he said embracing her in a hug. He kissed her on the cheek. "Love you mommy" he said. "Love you too" she said smiling back. We all sang happy birthday and he blew out the candles. "What'd you wish for?" Ashton asked. "Nothing everything is perfect." He said smiling at all of us. We all pulled him into a group hug. "I love you guys" he said. "I love you too" all came out of our mouthes. "Now let's eat some cake" Brandon yelled. Christine cut up the cake and gave it to everyone. "I don't want any" I said giving her the cake back. "Sorry" i said. "Its okay she smiled. I made myself a sandwich and sat by hunter and ashton. "Want some?" Hunter asked putting some cake on his fork. "Yea sure" I said as he put the cake in my mouth. "Thanks" I said smiling after swallowing the piece of cake he gave me. "Ew did you just let her eat off of your fork that you already used" ashton asked with a mouth full of cake. "First of all swallow your food before speaking. And yea she's my girlfriend" he replied. After everyone ate I decided to wash the dishes. As I'm washing the dishes I feel a pair of arms rap around me and a head sit on my shoulder. "What would you like hunter?" I laughed as I started to wash a plate. "This has been the best birthday ever" he said. "Awe that's good" I smiled. "Hurry up on the dishes I want to watch american horror story and cuddle" he said moving his arms and going to sit on the couch. Once I finished the dishes I sat on the couch by hunter. "Finally 10 years later." He groaned. "Whatever" I said laughing as I pulled him upstairs into His room. He pulled out his laptop and put on american horror story. We cuddled. "Wait hunter" I said looking at him. "What" he said looking at me. I kissed him slowly and softly. He kissed back. Our lips moved in sync. I pulled away. "Wow" we both said. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied. The rest of the night we cuddled and watched american horror story until we fell asleep

--------------
A/N
Well that was a long chapter but you guys deserve it because I haven't updated in a while.