Passionate Love

Me: Hey Grimmjow will you be in the next chapter? *smiles*

Grimmjow: *wines* I don't wanna be in a stupid story.

Me: GRIMKITTY!

Grimmjow: Oi stop calling me that!

Me: Never! *runs around trying to dodge a pissed off Grimmjow* xD

On with the story!

-Szayel's POV-

Yuki comes out and I have to stop my nose from bleeding. She looks incredible. Lips that are red without lipstick. Even the way her hips move is provocative. I try to pretend I'm asleep.

Yuki jumps on me. "Master Szayel!!!" Yuki yells and starts kissing me.

"Yuki I don't kn-" She kisses me again. My brain is fuzzy. "What are you doing?" I ask.

Yuki blushes. "Sorry master Szayel. I'll stop if you want me to." She says apologizing.

"I don't want you to stop but I don't know how far you want to take this." I say. I kiss her and feel the longing.

"We can take it as far as you want master Szayel." Yuki insists. I climb on top and unbutton my shirt while kissing her. She throws my shirt and I remove my pants. Her towel drops. Our clothes are off and I feel her lips on my chest.

"Are you sure about this Yuki?" I ask making sure. Yuki nods her head.

I kiss Yuki's lips, and then her neck. She grabs my hair. "I love you master Szayel." She breathes

"I'll always stay as long as you want me to." I tell her.

"Take me master Szayel." Yuki tells me.

I kiss her neck and slide into her. Yuki gasps. "Are you virgin?" I ask her.

"I was." Yuki says and blushes.

I kiss Yuki. "I'll be gentle." I assure her.

Yuki grins. "Oh don't be." She says and runs her hands down my back. I lose my self-restraint. I have wanted this for a while.

I push a bit harder and Yuki bites her lip, her hands ball into a fist. "Don't be afraid to scratch." I tell Yuki biting her neck a bit. I feel her nails on my back and I get rough. Yuki moans and arches her back so we're chest to chest. We keep going until we reach the sky and come back down.

"Don't ever let me go. Please master Szayel." Yuki pleads.

"Never." I tell her as we both collapse of exhaustion and drift off to sleep together.

-Yuki's POV-

I walk out of the bathroom in my towel. Master Szayel is on the bed sleeping. I jump on him. "Master Szayel!" I yell to wake him up and start kissing him.

"Yuki I don't kn-" Master Szayel starts talking, but I cut him off with another kiss. I don't want to stop. "What are you doing?" Szayel asks.

I blush. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. "Sorry master Szayel. I'll stop if you want me to." I apologize. Oh I hope he's not mad.

"I don't want you to stop but I don't know how far you want to take this." Szayel says. He kisses me and my brain goes all weird.

"We can take this as far as you want master Szayel." I tell him. Szayel gets on top of me and my legs go all weak. He unbuttons his shirt and keeps kissing me. I throw his shirt and drop my towel on the floor. He takes off his pants and I kiss his chest.

"Are you sure about this Yuki?" Szayel asks. I manage a nod. He's so big. Szayel kisses my lips and my neck.

I run my hands through his pink hair. "I love you master Szayel." I tell him.

"I'll stay as long as you want me to." Szayel says. Is he kidding? I could be in his arms always.

"Take me master Szayel." I say. He kisses my neck and slides in.

I gasp. "Are you a virgin?" Szayel asks.

I blush. "I was." I tell him.

Szayel kisses me. "I'll be gentle."

I grin. "Oh don't be." I run my hands down Szayel's back and feel a slight shiver from him. He goes in a bit harder this time.

I bite my lip and ball my hands into a fist to keep from scratching him. "Don't be afraid to scratch." Szayel says as he bites my neck gently and my nails run down his back. We get even rougher. I moan and arch my back until I'm chest to chest with him. We don't stop until we see stars.

"Don't ever let me go. Please master Szayel." I say to him. I don't want this feeling to go away.

"Never." Is the last thing that comes from Szayel's lips as we go to sleep.