Endings

Me: Thank you for being in the story Szayel. *smiles?*

Szayel: *clears throat* Gladly.

Me: Wait I forgot something.

Szayel: What?

Me: *hugs Szayel*

Szayel: *blushes* Uh thank you.

This chapter is only Szayel's POV because I thought the ending was cute. ONWARD WITH THIS TALE.

-Szayel's POV-

Yuki is laying in bed with me and I kiss the top of her head. "So love will you tell me what Renji was talking about?" I ask

Yuki sighs. "Ok. It's a difficult story." She says.

"You can take as much time as you need." I tell her.

"After some time being friends with Ichigo, he introduced me to Renji. I knew he was interested in Rukya, but I couldn't help myself. Eventually Renji started using me to make Rukya jealous. I was dumb enough to think he actually had feelings for me, but when his plan worked he left me for Rukya." Yuki tells me the story.

I choke back tears. "That bastard doesn't know what he lost." I tell her. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." I say.

"Szayel may I ask you something?" Yuki says looking at me. "You said you needed me for an experiment. What was it?" She asks.

Oh no...anything BUT that. I have to tell her now. "I wanted to see if an Espada could fall in love with a human, and if the human would fall for the Espada." I confess.

"So you don't love me do you?" Yuki asks. I hear the pain in her voice. What have I done?

"No-" I start to explain myself, but Yuki cuts me off.

"I don't need you to explain. I'll leave." Yuki says curtly. She walks out slamming the door.

"I AM a monster." I say out loud. I have to get her. I can't lose the only good thing in my life. I look in the library, but she's not there. "Where could she be?" I ask myself. I'm about to give up and go to my room when I hear her voice.

"Thank you so much for what you did earlier master Grimmjow." Yuki's voice is coming from Grimmjow's room. I am about to knock, but I stop myself. I'm curious about what Grimmjow did.

"It was nothing Yuki. That bastard Ulquiorra deserved it." Grimmjow says. That sends my blood boiling.

"Master Grimmjow why were you so mad?" Yuki asks.

"Because I care about you Yuki." Grimmjow confesses.

Oh I'm going to lose her. I stop myself from crying.

"I didn't know that master Grimmjow. May I please stay for the night? I've upset master Szayel and I want to let him calm down." Yuki blames herself. Oh Yuki no.

"Oh yes." Grimmjow consents. There's a pause.

"Master Grimmjow we shouldn't be doing that. You know I still love master Szayel. I can't hurt him." Yuki tells Grimmjow.

Yuki come back to me please.

"Oh yea. Sorry I got carried away." Grimmjow apologizes.

What did he do? I could just...no I can't, I must live with my consequences.

"Where can I sleep?" I hear Yuki ask.

"I'm afraid I only have my bed that we can share. I promise not to try anything though." Grimmjow answers. I want to kill him. I contain my rage.