Meetings

Me: Looks like we may have some new additions to our cast.
Szayel: Eh I don't like Pineapple head. *shrugs*
Renji: Why I oughtta-

Ok time to continue the story xD

-Szayel's POV-

I wake up and Yuki's still next to me. I run my hands through her hair. "Wake up love." I chide. I kiss her.

Yuki wakes up. "Good morning Master Szayel." She says smiling. Her smile dazzles me. I just look at her for a moment.

"We should get ready for the day." I say getting my thoughts back together.

"Oh yeah." Yuki says tilting her head.

There's a knock on the door. "I'll be right there!" I shout at whoever it is. I turn to Yuki. "Go to the bathroom and change I'll get the door." I tell. I open the door it's Grimmjow. "Yes?" I ask him.

"Lord Aizen called a meeting. Looks like Kurosaki and his friends are here for the girl." Grimmjow says.

"We'll be there." Tell Grimmjow and nod. I shut the door as Grimmjow leaves.

"Who was it?" Yuki says walking out of the bathroom.

"Grimmjow. We have a meeting to attend. Apparently you're being rescued. Kurosaki-" I start telling Yuki the situation.

Yuki cuts me off. "Oh no. Szayel they can't get hurt because of me!"

I grab her. "Calm down. Maybe Aizen won't kill them if you tell them you want stay." I say trying to comfort her.

"Alright." Yuki whispers and looks down.

"Let's go." I say opening the door. Yuki hesitates. "What's wrong?" I ask her.

Yuki looks at me. "Ulquiorra." She whispers.

"I promise he won't touch you." I growl balling my fists.

"Ok Szayel. Just remember I love you." Yuki says and she smiles.

I laugh and grin. "Ok let's go." I say. As we walk down the hallway I realize we're holding hands. I don't mind. We get to the meeting room and I open the door.

"Please take a seat. The meeting will start as soon as Stark gets here." Lord Souske says. Yuki and me go to our seats. I try to ignore Ulquiorra.

- Yuki's POV -
I'm so comfortable in my sleep when I Szayel's voice. "Wake up love." Szayel says and kisses me.

I wake up. "Morning Master Szayel." I say smiling.

"We should get ready for the day." Szayel notes

"Oh yea." I say there's a knock. Suddenly I realize I'm still in my underwear.

Szayel notices too. "Go to the bathroom and change. I'll go get the door." Szayel tells me. I grab clothes and slip into the bathroom.

Szayel looks bothered when I get out. What's wrong? I ask myself. "Who was it?" I ask Szayel.

"Grimmjow. We have a meeting to attend, apparently you're being rescued." Szayel responds.

What? I'm confused. Rescued?

"Kurosaki-" Szayel explains.

I realize what he's talking about. "Oh no! Szayel they can't get hurt because of me!" I yell. I start panicking. Is Renji in that group? I put that thought out of my head.

Szayel grabs me. "Calm down. Maybe Aizen won't hurt them if you tell them you're staying." Szayel tells me.

"Alright." I say. I hope Renji stayed behind.

"Let's go." Szayels says opening the door. Another thought crosses my mind and I hesitate. "What's wrong?" He asks

I look at Szayel. "Ulquiorra." I can only whisper the name

"I promise he won't touch you." Szayel says enraged.

"Ok Szayel. Just remember I love you." I say and smile trying to calm him down. We walk into the meeting room holding hands.

"Please take your seats. The meeting will start as soon as Stark gets here." Aizen speaks. I follow Szayel and try not to look at Ulquiorra.