Getting to be known

Minghao's POV.

I literally could not take my eyes if him, everything about him was perfect. His hair color, the way it was styled, his height, he was basically my definition of perfect. It wasn't until Seungkwan started to introduce me to everyone that I broke from my trance.

"Okay everyone, this is Minghao! We were childhood friends and he lives close by so we'll probably see a lot of him. Now I want everyone to introduce themselves."

They all started to introduce themselves, and there was no way I could remember all their names. There was Seungcheol but he wanted to be called SCoups, I have no idea why. Then Jihoon who was known as Woozi, he was really short. Then Jeonghan, I almost mistook him for a girl with his hair and then Joshua , that's his American name. I'm pretty sure that those two like each other with all republishing they did when they glanced at each other. Vernon was next, he actually grew up in New York. Then Soonyoung, who is known as Hoshi. After was Seokmin/Dokyeom who has 2 names apparently. Wonwoo was next and after that was Mingyu, who was very tall. Chan was after that, he's known as Dino and is the maknae. 

Lastly was Junhui, the person who caught my attention in the beginning. He introduced himself and even his voice was perfect. 

Junhui's POV.

After we went though all the introductions, it got interesting. I still haven't heard him talk yet and I'm also still confused about what happened this morning. I guess I no longer have to check up on my mom, since she has someone taking care of me now.

But that kid, he was just too cute. But now I have trouble trusting people, so how am I supposed to trust him. Now you're getting ahead of yourself Junhi, just try to trust him. Ok, I will....I should really stop talking to myself in my head. 

Since it's so cold, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, and Joshua went to go make Hot chocolate and cookies. Also Seokmin, Wonwoo, Hoshi, and Mingyu went to make a fire in the side room. 

Now there's only 6 of us left, but then SCoups went to change into something warmer and Woozi went to take a shower. So there's only 4 of us left and it's so quiet fight now. Vernon then decided to speak up "So where are you from?"

He then replied and I finally got to hear him talk "Well I was born in China and then moved to Korea when I was 3. That's when I met Seungkwan. I then stayed in Korea until I was 11 and then moved back to China. I then just moved back here last week and I heard there were finals coming up so I decided to start studying my old notes from China, but I was going to start school in two days."

Omo even his voice is cute so then Dino asked him where he was going to go to school and it turns out that he was going to go to the same school as us. Also it turns out he's in the same grade as me, we're both in 10th grade. Even though he's like 5 months younger than me, I don't mind.

In just 20 minutes, the four of us became really close and now act as if we've known each other for years. Ugh I can't believe how nice this guy is, maybe I'll be able to trust him.

Minghao's POV. 

After talking for 20 minutes, I now feel super close and am glad that we moved back to Korea. I really missed having such close friends, since I didn't really make any close friends back in China. 

Mingyu came in to tell us that everything is ready and that we can go into side room, I found out that they call it the side room because it's on the right when you walk in the front door. 

We walked in and it was a smaller room, but was really cozy. There was a giant table in the middle and I saw that everyone except me was sitting down, probably because I was analyzing the room. I went to take my place which was between Seungkwan and Junhi. Once you get to know Junhi, he's really clingy, I found this out a few minutes ago when I was going to sit between Seungkwan and Vernon. And then suddenly there was a warning alert.

Okay, so I'm done with the second chapter, YAY!! Also please comment your thoughts, since this is my first fanfiction I don't really know what I should include. Also I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. I'll probably post the next chapter later today (EST).