Chapter 1

Princess in MM

Ryland's P.O.V.

"You got this . You got this ." Princess told me grabbing onto my head .

"You hear me ?" She asked . I nodded and she put her forehead against mine and started praying real quick .

She mumbled "Amen ." And I did as well. She gave me a kiss on the lips and moved out of the ring .

"Beat her ass Ry !!!" She shouted once taking her seat.

I looked over at my opponent and then heard the bell ring .

Then I blacked out.

***
The match was over in 2 minutes .

I broke the girls nose .

The ref grabbed both our hands .

"Ladies and gentlemen. We give you our reigning champion Ryland "The Rock" Torrez " the ref shouted throwing my hand up .

The crowd jumped up going crazy. I see Princess jump up and run to the ring . "That's my baby !" She shouted . I walked over to the side and held my hand out . She got it and came up . She was wearing a short black suit and black studded heels.

She jumped on me and gave a kiss.

I kissed her back holding her up. Then she pulled away and shouted as she threw her fist up. I swea this girl get more happy than I do.

I laughed at her and shook my head .

***
We were out at dinner with everybody. I had random come up and ask for autographs and pictures.

Princess was used to it by now , but I don't want her to be. She has all my attention always.
"That match was killer !" My manager said . "I'm getting a bunch of promotion calls  and got meetings scheduled ." He added .

I just nodded and took a sip of my champagne . I looked at Princess who was just sorta chilling . She noticed me looking and smiled at me . She leaned and gave me a kiss . I smiled and kissed her back.

"Oh my goodness it's Princess Jones !! Your YouTube videos are like my whole life !!" A gay dude said interrupting me and her .

"From Make Up Tutorials to Daily Vlogs just everything . " he added . Princess smiled .

"Oh my goodness ! I'm so glad to see a Royalty !" She said turning around to give him her full attention . "What's your name ?" She asked . "Rakeem" he answered . "Aww We should take a picture or make a vlog." She replied pulling out her camera .  He started flipping out.

She pressed record .

" Hi my Royalties I'm at my Stubbys dinner after winning her match." She said showing me . I saved my hand as I continued to eat my dinner.

"And I met one of my babies ! " she cheered . "This is Rakeem " she smiled hugging his face by hers. "Wait ! " he said . She looked surprised . " I've been waiting to see you to show you this ." He said  pulling a shirt out his bag. "I design shirts and I had to make one for you guys . " he said .

It was a shirt with some really cool design and it had married to the champ written on it .

"Yo I love it ! " Princess smiled then kissed ole dudes cheek.

He was dead smiling .

"Ayo y'all check this shirt , y'all needa check out rakeems shirt company too ! I'll put a link down below ! " she said .

She then turned it off .

"Yo this is really cool I love it . How much ?! " she asked. "Free !! I love you so much." He said .

Princess smiled and hugged him one more time .

***

"And then Bae you hit her with the uppercut like. Bam !" Princess said coping one of my common hits as we walked up our steps.

"Oh really? " I asked as I unlocked the door to our 5 bedroom mansion.

"Yeah !! " she shouted walking into the house .

I laughed .

"Daddy!!!" Aria shouted running to me .

Aria is my daughter from my relationship before Princess.

Her mom kinda just dropped her off after our break up. I haven't seen her since .

"Aria what are you still doing up ?" I asked picking her up . "I misseded you ! " she said to me.

Then her nanny ran towards us . "I'm so sorry Ms. Torrez I thought she was in bed , I was just in the laundry room and- " " It's fine Estela just go to bed , I got it from here." I said cutting her off .

She smiled , "Thank you ." She then handed me Aria's blanket and walked to her room .

"I'll take her baby." Princess said with her hands out .

"C'mere princess." She said taking Aria's blanket then taking Ari.

"I'm not Princess, you're princess ." My daughter giggled . " I'm Aria." She added . "Oh really ? " princess asked walking up the stairs .

I heard the conversations quiet down as they got further from me . I went in the kitchen and undid my tie .

I checked the time it was 12 am , I know Ari isn't gonna wake up for day care tomorrow .

Looks like Ima have to deal with both my cry babies tomorrow.

Just the way I like it .