Chapter 11

Princess P.O.V.

I am now 6 months pregnant and my belly is officially showing . I couldn't feel more happy or more blessed.

"Baby ?" Ry shouted before coming into the room. "Yes baby ?" I said finishing my make up . "You ready yet come on . " she laughed . "Don't rush me . You can't rush perfection. " I said . "You've been perfect ever since you opened your eyes ." Ry said walking to me. "Aww baby ." I smiled getting up , well trying to . She laughed and helped me . "Can you believe it ? " I said . "Were finally going to have our baby ." I smiled . " I told you it was going to happen we just had to wait . " she said hugging me. She then started kissing me over and over again . She then reached her hand down and squeezed my ass. "Stop it ever since I got pregnant you haven't wanted to have sex." I said .

"Cause it's weird ." She laughed . "Yeah okay then when my pussy look like a deli exploded , don't tell me nun ." I said . She laughed again . "You just think I look fat now . "I said getting sad. She sighed ,"No I don't . I think you look beautiful , you look sexy . " she said biting her lip squeezing my butt again.

"Then fuck me ." I said .

"Yo." I heard Ry's younger sister say . "Shoulda waited outside." She added . "Yes you should have ." Ry said . "I just wanted to let y'all know Princess dad keep telling y'all to hurry tf up . " she said . "Aight we'll be down in a minute." Ry said . Her sister just closed the door .

She turned back to me and licked her lips . I was still pouting . "Fix yo face ." She said . "No ." I said . "Okay, I promise Ima give you some act right later, aight ?" She said . I started cheesing . She smirked at me ."You done ?" She said . "Yes." I smiled .

"Cmon man ." She laughed grabbing my hand . Then my dad opened our door . "Y'all ready mane I only got the hall for so long ." He said in his wheel chair .

"We're going we're going ." I said grabbing my purse .

He rolled his eyes and rolled back outside.

**

We were at my baby shower. Everything was all white because we didn't know the baby's gender yet .

We got one of those punching games , that shows how strong you swing and we filled it with colored powder and Rylands gonna punch it and we will find out then .

I had my sister fill it cause I didn't want to be tempted .

We were just eating now , I've taken so many pictures I'm officially tired .

I was wearing all white t shirt dress and my hair was in a blunt cut bob . Ry was in an all white shirt and jeans and our princess was in a white and gray striped t shirt dress and her hair were in some twist .

I had game going on filled with pink and blue bubble gum and I had people put what they thought the baby was gonna be in separate jars .

Aria was dancing around with her cousins on the dance floor.

That one baby momma song came on and I used Ry to get up and dance to it .

I grabbed Aria and me started stepping around to the song . I was rubbing my belly and Ryland started laughing at me . I knew someone was recording and I needed that video later.

Once the song turned off the DJ moved on to the next event .

"It's now time to find out the sex of the baby so if you guys don't mind heading out to back of the building .

I then picked up Ari and Ry grabbed my hand and we walked out .

"What do you think it's gonna be ?" I asked her . "Girl for sure ." Ry said . "What about you baby girl ?" I asked Ari . "Um I think a girl too. "She said . I laughed at her . "Okay ." I said .

"What about you baby ? What do you think it's gonna be . " Ry said . "I don't care as long as we have a healthy baby ." I smiled . "I like that answer I change mine ."she said giving me a kiss .

I then gave my sister my phone and we all got in our positions . Me and Ari were by Ryland and she was stretching out by the game .

"Don't pull something ." My youngest brother shouted . Everyone started laughing .

Then we started counting down . "3...2..1!!" We screamed and Ryland threw one her hardest punches .

Then a bunch of blue powder flew into the air . I screamed and jumped up with Ari in my arms .

"It's a boy !!!" Ry's mom shrieked. Ry ran to me and hugged me and Ari.

"I'm having a baby brother !!" Ari shouted  happily .

Ry pulled away from me and she kissed me over and over again .

"I love you so much ." She cried to me . I started crying once she did . "I love you too ." I responded.

I'm having a baby .

***

I tucked Ari into bed , she came back from the party pooped , she barely wanted to take a bath .

I started taking off my jewelry and walked into my room . I then seen a bunch of roses and candles around the floor.

I followed the trail to the bathroom. There I seen my wife in the bathtub with a bunch of bubbles around her and a rose in her mouth .

I started laughing at her .

"Really ." I said then noticing the 90s r&b in the background.

"You gon just keep standing there or are you gonna get naked and get in here with me . " Ry laughed .

"Okay okay I'm coming ." I said taking off my sandals .

I then started taking my dress off .

"Wait! " Ry said . "Do it slowly ." She said looking me up and down .

I was really blushing at this point , the way she was looking at me. Lawd.

I then slowly started taking off my dress and let it fall to the floor .

I took a seat on the toilet and started taking off my panties off . Once the got off I threw them at her . She caught them and rolled her eyes to the back of her head . "Damn you so fucking sexy . " she said . She watched my every move as I sat in the tub across from her .

"Okay so since you can't drink any alcohol, we have a bottle of the finest sparkling apple cider ." She said taking a bottle and two glasses out of an ice bucket . I laughed at her.

"Then ." She said grabbing a tray of chocolate covered pineapples .

"Yay !" I cheered clapping as I took the tray from her .

She then took my feet into her hands and started giving me a foot massage.

Damn this felt better than sex . I laid my head back and put the tray on the side after grabbing one pineapple .

Ryland P.O.V.

Damn my baby sexy .

I started massaging her feet and seen her lay her hard back . I know she was enjoying herself .

I then started kissing her feet to her ankles  onto her legs . She laughed and moved her foot . "That tickles ." She said . "Aight then c'mere." I said to her .

She then sat on my lap her belly going sideways . She wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me.

"You tryna take this to the bed ?" She asked . "You ain't gotta tell me twice ." I smirked . She then got up and I got up after her . I then picked her up wrapping her legs around me and started kissing her . I laid her on the bed.

"Lemme go drain that water out ." I said kissing her and walking away .

I went back in the bathroom and took the plug out .

I went back into the room to see Princess knocked the fuck out on the bed . I mean snoring and everything . I laughed and wrapped a blanket around her and went to grab some make up wipes .

I started taking her make up off. Once I took it all off I looked at her for a while . She's so perfect .

I gave her a small kiss.

"I love you baby girl ." I said getting into bed with her and turning the lights off .