Chapter 10

Wedding Day.

Princess's P.O.V.

I can't believe I'm pregnant !! 

I went to the doctor two days ago and they confirmed it . They gave me my pills and everything . I'm gonna have a baby !!!

We got hotel rooms for today and of course with my sleep deprived ass i was up first .

"Goodmorning Daughter-in-Law !! " Ms. Torrez said .

I smiled at her . "Hi momma-in-law ."

She gave me a hug . "Are you excited ." She asked me . "Why of course ." I replied . "Momma I have something to tell you ." I said . "What happened ?" She asked .

"Im pregnant ." I smiled . She gasped . "OH MY GOODNESS!!" She cried and kissed my cheek. "What a blessing !!! " she cried .

"YOURE PREGNANT !!" My whole bridal shower shouted . They all ran towards me .  

I started cheesing hella hard . "Yes yes but we gotta keep it a secret guys . I'm announcing it tonight ." I said .

"Okay okay ." Ryland's cousin said .

"Oh my goodness I'm so excited ." My sister said .  "I'm so happy for you baby girl ." She cried kissing my forehead .

Okay okay come on it's time to get ready ." Ms. Torrez said .

I smiled its time for a wedding.

**

I was in a seat getting ready . I was getting my make up done and my hair done . It was done up in a bun .

I had my veil connected to the back of my bun. I didn't want it covering my face .

"Okay it's time to put the dress on." My sister said she was dressed in her bridesmaid dress .

My bridal party consisted of my sister , a few members of Ry's family and a few sorority sisters of mine .

Ryland only had one of my brothers, a few cousins , and her Lil sister .

When I got up my phone started ringing showing I was getting a FaceTime call . I answered it . "Nope!! Who is it ." My sister cut in.

It was Ryland . "Nope you can't see her before the wedding . " my sister said . "Cmon man lemme see my fiancé one last time." Ryland groaned .

"No . You can't see her at all ." Her mom said . 

"Im sorry baby ! " i shouted before they hung up on her.

I shook my head before they helped me put this gigantic dress on.

Once I put it on they opened the door so my dad could come in .

"Baby girl." He cried . "No daddy don't cry . Cause then I'm a cry and all my make up is gonna come off ." I said trying to hold back my emotion . "Okay you're right . " he said . "You look beautiful." He added . "You're mother would've been proud to see you ." He smiled .

I smiled back at him .

My mom died when I was 3 leaving him to raise all of us . He remarried a new woman and she was really nice .

"Daddy I gotta tell you something." I said . "Anything Baby." He said . "You're gonna be a grandpa again." I said . "Oh!" He said and hugged me . "You're really making me not cry a hard thing to do ." He said . He looked at my stomach. "Hi grandbaby ." He said rubbing my stomach . I smiled at him.

Then a lady walked in with a headset . "Everything's ready to go ."

"Let's go get you married." My dad said.

***

The music was playing and my armed was wrapped around my dads.

Aria was in front of us . "You look like a Princess, momma." She smiled . I smiled back, " thank you baby." I said bending down to give her a kiss .

Then the doors opened and everyone was looking at me, but my eyes couldn't look away from Ryland.

She looked amazing and I peeped her shedding a few tears.

When we finally made it to each other she shook hands with my dad then he kissed my forehead before sitting down .

"You look beautiful." Ryland told me .

Then the priest began speaking.

When it finally came the part to kiss the bride.

Ryland gently grabbed my face . We leaned in and she gave me the most passionate kiss we've ever had.

When it we pulled away I threw my bouquet up in the air and shouted .

Everyone laughed at me .

We walked out before everyone else and got into a Lincoln Town car.

"Wait wait I wanna go !!" Aria screamed and jumped in the car with us . Ry put her in the middle of us, she was smiling as hard as can be . I pulled out my phone and took a picture .

I automatically posted it on snapchat and captioned with the emoji with the two moms and two kids.

I looked at Ryland as she was playing with Aria.

I can't wait to tell her .

***

We were at the reception dancing listening to music having the time of our lives.

Then when it was time to make a toast I took the microphone.

"I can say for the both of us , how grateful we are to have everyone here and support us. " I said then looked at Ryland . "We've been together for years , and they've been the best years of my life . We raised a beautiful baby girl together , and I can't wait to do it with you again ." I said . "Welcome Torrez baby number two." I said rubbing my belly . Everyone shouted and Ryland ran to me and picked me up . She span us around . I could feel her tears on me .

"Ima be a big sister ?!?!" Aria shouted running to us from my dad. Ryland picked her up too and kissed the both of us .

"I love you so much ." She said once she put us down . She kissed me over and over again .

Then we heard a glass slam . We turned around and seen Brittany . She obviously seemed drunk . "So you're just gonna break up my family ." She said crying holding the  cracked bottle in my direction. Ryland quickly put me behind her . "Get security." My dad shouted taking off his jacket .

He then went towards her with his jacket . "Daddy get away from her !!" I shouted . Then Britt went into her pants and pulled out a pistol and shot at him .

"DADDYY!!" I screamed trying to run towards him, Ryland stopped then Security proceeded to tackle her to the floor . I pushed passed Ryland and to my dad who was bleeding out on the floor. "Daddy, no wake up ." I shouted . "Bryon honey wake up ." His wife said shaking him . My brothers and sister ran to us .

The ambulance finally arrived and pulled us off of him. They only let his wife in since my dress wouldn't fit .

Ryland grabbed me as I cried . "Where's poppa going Daddy?" Ari asked . Ryland picked her up and kissed her head .