Chapter 8

Princess P.O.V.

"Moooommmmaaaaa " Ari shouted . "Yes love bug ." I replied looking at fabrics for my dress .

Today is my final fitting for my wedding dress . Our wedding is just around the corner and everything needs to be perfect .

"Can I try on my flower girl dress ." She said . "Of course Baby." I said .

"Mommy can I get my snack." Ari said walking to Britt.

"Here." She said giving her a bag of chips .

"I don't like those ." Ari pouted . "Do you want a snack or not Ariana . " she said .

She's the only one that calls Ari by her whole name all the time . Ari pouted and took it . "Thank you." She mumbled .

"Love bug I have some goldfish in my purse ." I said . Ari cheered and gave her mom back the chips .

She went in my purse and took out the goldfish and my phone . "Daddy is calling ." Ari said . "Answer it Pumpkin." I said .

"Hello." She said . "Hi Poppa !! " Ari shouted . I laughed and turned around . "That's my daddy not yours ." I smiled at her . "But that's my poppa ." Ari said .

She's so special.

"Don't you wanna talk to me poppa ." Ari smiled . Ole goofy self .

She pouted and handed me the phone . "He said he only wants to talk to you today ." She said .

I laughed. "Hey Daddy." I said . "Hey baby girl how's the dress shopping going ?" He said .

"Going good ." I said . "Sorry I couldn't be there , work needed me ." He said . "It's okay daddy as long as you're there walking me down the aisle ." I said . "Wouldn't miss it for the world baby girl . " he said . "All your brothers and sister gave the RSVP, we aren't gonna let baby girl down . " he said . "Aww thank you daddy ." I whined .

"Okay Baby girl I gotta let you go now okay , these people don't know what to do without me . " he said . I laughed , "okay daddy." "Say goodbye to poppa ." I told Ari.

She took the phone . "Bye Poppa ." She said to him. Then he hung up .

"Hi guys sorry for the wait ." The lady said walking towards us .

***

Rylands P.O.V.

I was in the ring training with my wedding coming up and Britt still at the house I've been a little stressed , and this is how I take it out . 

Speaking of Brittanie . That kiss a while back wasn't the last one .

She sneaks up on me and takes em !

I haven't told Princess and I don't want to . I don't wanna fuck up what we got . Im not gonna let Brittanie get the upper hand .

But other than that nothing else has happened . I'm gonna make sure it stays that way.

"Go daddy !!" Ari shouted . I turned around and in walked in my future wife , my daughter, and my headache .

"Hi baby girl . " I smiled . "Can I go in the ring !?" She asked . "Of course . " I asked .

My little Princess enjoys being in the ring too.

"Excuse me ? " Britt said . "What ." I said getting out the ring . I started walking over to my locker . "What do you mean she's going in the ring . " she said . "She likes to box Brittanie ." I said grabbing Ari's pink boxing gloves from my locker.