Chapter 6

Princess P.O.V.

After crying my eyes out on Ryland I decided to take a nap .

When I woke up our little angel joined us .

She was probably pooped out from school.

I played with her hair . I almost got sad again , but I decided to be stronger then that .

Ari started moving around in her sleep . "Mommy ?" She said rubbing her eye . "It's princess baby." I replied. She doesn't call me mommy, though I would love her too , I don't wanna force her.

"Goodmorning Ms. Princess." She smiled . I laughed, "It's not morning anymore " "Oh." She responded then laughed.

"Is my little sugar bug hungry ?" I said tickling her stomach . She giggled , "Stop it momma ." I stopped and looked at her. "Uhh I mean, yes miss princess im hungry ." She said .

"Okay baby lets go make a sandwich ." I said picking her up.

"What happened at school today love?" I asked . "We drew pictures and sang the alphabet , I can sing the whole thing by myself Ms.Princess!" She cheered as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh really show me. " I said sitting her on the counter .

She started singing it as I took out the stuff for sandwiches.

As I was making them Ry came downstairs . "X, Y, Z now I know my ABC's next time won't you sing with me." She finished .

"Yay!" Me and Ry cheered.

Ari smiled showing her deep dimples .

She started looking at us and kicking her feet. "What baby girl?" Ry said picking her up off the counter.

"I was thinking stuff." She said as Britt came in the room. "Goodmorning mommy." Ari said waving at her. "Hi baby." Brit said yawning .

"Here you go baby ." I said giving Ari her sandwich and veggie fries . "Thank you momm- Ms. Princess ." Ari said.

Ryland looked at Ari then me . "You're welcome ." I responded .

My phone then started going off .

"I'll back guys ." I said out the kitchen .

Ryland P.O.V

I watched Princess leave then bent down to Ari who was now eating her sandwich .

"You almost called Princess momma didn't you." I said squinting my eyes at her .

"Maybe , maybe not ." She said not looking at me.

I laughed.

"You know that's okay to baby . I think Princess would love for you to call her momma." I said . "Really? "She replied looking at me. "Yup ." I said .

"But I already have a momma. " Ari said. "Well you can have a momma and a mommy." I said.

"Really ?!" She said getting excited . "Yup." I said .

"Is that okay Mommy." She asked Brit. I gave Britt the death stare , I wish she would say something against this . I will kill her myself .

"That's fine. "She said forced .

Princess then walked out the garage .

"Momma!!!" Ari shouted running to her.

Princess looked shocked ,but then embraced Ari.

She looked like she was gonna cry .

She's such a baby .

"Wait baby , you're mommy's right there ." Princess said pulling away for a second . "But mommas right here ." Ari said picking Princess nose . Princess quickly hugged her again .

It made my heart melt .

**

It was bedtime now and Ari was eating a bowl of cereal .

"Momma I'm done ." She said . Princess went and grabbed her bowl . "Goodnight Mommy." Ari said kissing Britts cheek .

"Goodnight cutie ." Britt said .
"Goodnight Daddy ." She said kissing me . "Goodnight Princess ." I said kissing her back.

Princess was waiting with her hand out to take Ari upstairs .

"Let's go Momma." She giggled. "That's a lot of persons now " she added.

We laughed at her .

Princess P.O.V.

"Come on sweetie , we gotta tuck you in ." I smiled .

She nodded and walked with me up the stairs to her room.

I watch her brush her teeth in her bathroom as I sat on the bed . She came out and ran into bed. I tucked her in and gave her a bunch of kisses .

"Goodnight LoveBug ." I said . "Goodnight momma." She responded with a yawn .

***

Me and Ry were in bed together spending quality time .

She was giving me random kisses and playing with my hair.

I looked at her.

"Can you believe she called me momma ." I smiled. She smiled at my excitement .

"Yes baby I can , it was bound to happen , we just had to wait ." She said .

"Can you believe we're gonna be getting married soon ?" She asked

7 months soon. It's all coming quickly and I'm excited . I want to spend the rest of my life with Ryland . She is my other half .

"I can and I'm so excited ." I said giving her a kiss .

Then I started thinking and I looked down . "I wanna have a baby .." I said .

"What??" Ryland asked . "I want a baby Ry." I replied .

"How , princess , we can't .." She said . "I know we can't , but I still want a baby ." I said . "We will adopt Ry.." I added . "I know we can , but is right now a good time to have a baby ? With wedding planning and our uninvited guest ." Ryland said .

I sighed , "you're right ." "I wanna raise another baby with you princess I do . Just not right now okay ?" She said giving me a kiss .

"Let's go to sleep okay ?" She said .

I nodded and snuggled deeper into Ryland .

I made a small prayer to myself that night to let God allow me to conceive at least one child .