Chapter 3: New Home

A/N
Hi!!! Just wanted to tell to just pretend that the tv's aren't there on the image.

~Your P.O.V.~

    Once we got to my mansion we went inside and Mey-rin gasped. "This is so beautiful (Y/n)." "Thanks Mey-rin. You can have any room except for the one that has the zebra carpet. That one's mine." We went up stairs and she chose a room and I helped her unpack and then once that was done I showed her around the mansion. "Thank you so much for letting me stay here. You are the greatest person in the whole entire world.",Mey-rin said. "Of course. I wouldn't want you to live out on the streets alone. I know how it feels.",I said looking down. "Don't worry (Y/n). I'll help you find Kurome." (A/N I made Kurome your little sister. I just like Kurome I don't know why. Also she'll be different from the Kurome in Akame Ga Kill. By that I mean she'll be good.) "Thanks Mey-rin.",I said. "I'm going to go up to my room. See ya.",I said then went up to my room.

~Kurome P.O.V.~

    I was getting tired. I've been living alone for so long trying to find (Y/n). '(Y/n) where are you?!?!' I went back into the ally that me and (Y/n) used to be in and cried. 'I miss my big sister so much.' I cried for what felt like forever.

~Your P.O.V.~

    I sat on my bed and just broke down crying. 'Kurome I miss you so much.' I guess I was crying loudly because Mey-rin knocked on my door. "Come in." "(Y/n) are you alright." "No. I miss Kurome so much. I can't even stop crying because I keep thinking of her." Mey-rin then pulled me into a big hug and I cried more. "It's ok (Y/n). We'll find her don't worry.",Mey-rin said sounding like a mother. "H-H-How about if she's d-d-dead.",I said in between sobs. "(Y/n) we'll find her alive. Trust me." "O-O-Ok.",I said still crying. In about 3 minutes I stopped crying. "Good night (Y/n)." "Good night Mey-rin.", I said then fell asleep soon after she left.

-Dream-

    "K-K-Kurome?" "(Y/N)!!!" "KUROME I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.",I said as I hugged her. "I thought I'd never see you again." "I'm here now, Kurome. I'll never lea-AAAHHH!!!",I'm screamed as I felt someone stab a sword thru my leg. When I looked at it the sword was murasame. The person was the guy who rapped us. Then he sliced Kurome in half with murasame.

-End Of Dream-

    "AAAHHH!!!",I'm screamed waking up from the nighrmare. "(Y/n) are you ok?",Mey-rin asked running to me. I explained her my nightmare and she hugged me. "Just go back to sleep. It'll be ok." "Goodnight Mey-rin." "Goodnight (Y/n)." I then fell asleep peacefully.