Chapter 4: Pool

~Your P.O.V.~

    I woke up the next day and wanted to go to the pool. I went downstairs and saw Mey-rin awake. "Hey Mey-rin. I'm gonna go to the pool. Wanna come?" "Sure.",Mey-rin said. I went back to my room and got dressed into my bikini(image up top). I brought a (f/c) towel and murasame and went down stairs and to the pool to see Mey-rin in the water. She was wearing a wine colored and black bikini with her hair down and her glasses off. It matched her well. I put murasme by the edge of the pool and went in. "This feels nice." "I agree.",Mey-rin said with her voice deep. "Mey-rin you should no longer wear your glasses." "I might. I mean I kinda have a hard time seeing without them.",Mey-rin said looking down. "I can make you some contact lenses." "That'd be great!" "Ok I'll make some later." I put my head backwards relaxing then I saw someone. I noticed that he was a criminal that I was supposed to be killing. 'Are you kidding me? I'm trying to relax.' "Hey um Mey-rin go inside.",I whispered to her. She got up then went inside. "Sup.",I said to the person. The person didn't say anything. "You know it's not kind to respond." I then threw murasame at him and stabbed his stomach. "You don't seem to be good-AAAHHH!!!" I got up and grabbed murasme. "I'm pretty sure I am." I went back inside with murasme. "Can you call 911 please. I kinda killed a criminal." "Sure.",Mey-rin said then went to call the police. I went upstairs and changed into a blue crop top and black booty shorts. Then their was a knock on the front door. I hid murasame in my closet and went downstairs to open the door. "Hello boys.",I said as seductively as I could. 'I hate this so much.' Then Mey-rin joined me making the boys blush. 'Ugh why must I do this?!?!' "Well um boys there's a dead body in my backyard.",I said. "Do you think you can handle that?" "Of course." they both said at the same exact time. After 10 minutes they left with the person's body. "I hate doing that!",I said. "Me too. It's disgusting.",Mey-rin said. "Well I'm going up to my room to make your contacts. See ya.",I said then walked up to my room.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

    'Why on earth did I fire them?!?! Now I have me no maid!!!' I was so furious. But they were like the person that killed Elizabeth...an assassin. "Sebastian were going into town get a carriage ready." "Yes my lord.",and with that he left to get a carriage ready. Once he was done he came back to my study and we walked down stairs and went into the carriage and we went into town. Once we got there Sebastian stopped the horse so fast and I almost fell. "WHAT THE HEL-",I stopped myself from talking because I saw a little girl in front of the carriage. She looked so much like (Y/n). '(Y/n) did say that she has a sister. Maybe this is her.' Then I realized that she exactly like a criminal I was supposed to be killing. She apologized to Sebastian and went into an alleyway. I got out of the carriage and went to Sebastian. "Sebastian is that (Y/n)'s sister?" "Yes." "That's to bad. She's a criminal."