Chapter 15: Master and Assassin

~Your P.O.V.~

I'm currently at the park with Ciel. No Sebastian just me and my master. "The roses look beautiful. Don't you think Ciel?" "They do look beautiful. But not as beautiful as you.",he said the last part whispering in my ear with a husky voice sending shivers down my spine and causing me to blush. He them put his arms around me and kissed me. I of course kissed back. After 2 minutes he pulled away and laid next to me on the grass. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "I love my life Ciel. I love you, Kurome, the servants, Sebastian, everyone that has been kind to me.",I said smiling and looking at him. "I love you too. I never thought that I could be happy after my parents died but know I'm happier then ever.",Ciel said. I hugged him and he hugged back. "Come on. Let's go back to the manor. Remember you're still my maid.",Ciel said letting go abs helping me up. 'Way to go ruining the moment.'

[Time skip]

Ciel told me to go to my room and not to come out till Sebastian came to my room. After 30 minutes of boredom he finally came to my room. We went down stairs and I gasped. There were black and red rose petals all over the ground and I saw everyone holding red and black roses. Kurome then led me to the center of the room and I saw Ciel. "(Y/n) I love you more then anything. You made me remember what happiness was. You made me smile and laugh." He then got down on one knee. "(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) will you be Mrs. Phantomhive and marry me?",he then opened a box that had a ruby ring. "Yes. Yes I will Ciel!" I said then he put the finger on my ring finger and kissed me. I of course kissed back and felt like I was going to cry. We pulled apart and I hugged him. "I love you Ciel!" "I love you (Y/n)." We then stopped hugging and I was tackled by Kurome. "SIS IS GETTING MARRIED!!!" I just laughed and hugged her. She let go and Ciel grabbed my hand. "We will forever be. Master and Assassin.",Ciel and I said at the same time smiling.