Chapter 9: Blush

A/N
Just pretend you are the girl.

~Your P.O.V.~

It's been a week since Ciel slept next to me. Whenever we see each other we would just blush.

-Flashback-

I woke up to seeing Ciel hugging and my head in his chest. Then I heard a knock. I didn't want to wake Ciel up so I had to be quite. Then the door opened and I saw Kurome. "Hey sis I have a question." She said then looked at me. "Sis you're too young!",she said teasingly then left. Then what I heard next supprised me. He was moaning my name and his cock on my leg. "(Y-Y-Y/n)-nnngh." I completely blushed and woke Ciel up. "Wh-what-(Y/n). S-s-sorry for my moaning.",he stuttered then ran out of my room.

-End of Flasback-

Right now Sebastian told me to bring some tea to Ciel. 'YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?!' I went to his study and knocked on the door. "Come in.",I heard through the door. I came in and closed the door behind me. "Young master I have your afternoon tea." When he heard my voice he jumped and blushed. "(Y/n)? Where's Sebastian? Why is he not doing his job?" "Young master it's fine.",I said putting his cup of tea on his desk. He looked at the cup and drank some. "Who made this?" "M-m-me young master." "You'll be making tea for me from now on.",he said with slight happiness in his voice. "What tea is this?" "Earl Grey." "Really? Sebastian could never make Earl Grey tea like this. You're free to leave." "Thank you young master.",I said with a curtsy. When I walked out and closed the door and was tackled by someone. "Hey sis." "Kurome? Here let's get back to work.",I said and we started walking downstairs. "So did you guys kiss?",Kurome said out of no where. "No! You have a weird mind." "It's not weird it's interesting",she said running down the rest of the stairs. We got back to work and helped Mey-rin when she dropped stuff.

[Time skip]

"(Y/n) could you please to the young master's study and tell him that his dinner is ready?",Sebastian asked. "Of course, Mr. Sebastian." I went to Ciel's study and knocked on his door. "Come in." I then went inside. "Young master your di-." I got cut off by Ciel pushing me against a wall. "Y-Y-Young master is there som-." I got cut off by lips meeting mine. Since this was my first kiss I was a little hesitant but kissed back. He let go of my wrists and put his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance but I wasn't going to so easily. Then he grabbed my breast and I gasped letting him have his way into my mouth. I pushed him off so I could tell him why I came here. "Young master dinner is ready.",I said then walked out. We went downstairs blushing. "(Y/n) you are to go to my room before you go to sleep. Do you understand me?" "Yes, young master."

A/N
The next chapter is going to be Lemon. I repeat the next chapter will be Lemon. Well that's all for now bye!!!
~Lin