Part 1

Edd's pov

I laughed as my dumbass friend eddy tried to grind on this girl in the club. The girl just scoffed and slapped eddy, I laughed harder when i saw the hand mark on his face. It was ed's, eddy's and mine freshman year of college, and we are in a club getting drunk. Surprising really that the hopper didn't ask for id's and no one is questioning our really age. Eddy sat next to me in the booth as ed sat across from us and sarah sitting next to edd. Sarah just graduated highschool but she's not 'doing' college. "So double dee, still not into me?" sarah asked "nope, i go for guys" i said. Suddenly this buff guy slammed his hands onto our table "you hitting on my girl?!" the guy yelled to eddy "hell ya i was!" eddy stood up. I laughed "shut up dumbass" the buff guy snapped at me. "Oh hell no" i said to myself "look buddy!" i stood up to moving eddy aside and getting in this guy's face "i don't care if you're fucking hulk with all your steroids and shit! But i will kick your ass!" i yelled. I was suddenly punched in the nose, i stumbled a little but i stood my ground. I swung hard and i got the guy in the face, that's when the fight broke out. I was throwing punches left and right but the guy got an uppercut on me.

I fell to the ground hitting my head on the table. I groaned out in pain, the guy got on top of me and he was about to punch me when ed hit him with a medal stool, and broke it on the guy. The bar hopper grabbed me and ed and eddy and the guy, out of the bar. "Fucking dumbass" i snarled at the buff guy. My friends and i stared to head back to the college. I was stumbling a lot from the alcohol and from hitting my head.

We entered the college campus dorms. Eddy broke off and went to his dorm and so did ed, "night guys" i said and they waved. As i walked down the hall to my dorm room, a door opened to my right. I looked to see a red head in a t-shirt and pj pants, "what's up" i said and i continued walking to my dorm. I reached my door and entered the room. Thus that ending my night.

Ok ok i know 'thats not edd's personality' but hey! He's in college and people change so get over it. Anyways, there's my new kevedd story. Have fun my beautifuls