Part 2

Edd's pov

I got up the next morning with a huge bruise on my chin and an even bigger bruise on my head. I sighed looking at my messed up self in the mirror. "What happened?" i asked myself looking at how i turned out. I growled then punched the mirror "great more 7 years of bad luck" i slightly chuckled then i pulled out the bandages. I wrapped my bloody hand then i walked to my closet. I pulled out a Panic! At the Disco shirt and some red skinny jeans. I slipped on my shirt then put on my pants, i went to head back into the bathroom when i did the most painful thing in the world.

"Fuck! Stupid dresser!" I held up my foot "I'll send you off to the wood chipping company and I'll have them turn you into the very wood i use in my fireplace!" i finished my rant to an inanimate object and went on with my business. I stepped into my bathroom and saw all the glass every where. I groaned annoyed, i stepped around the pieces and stood in front of my sink. I brushed my teeth then i brushed my hair, "should i put my hat on today?" i asked myself "why not" i said and put it on my head. I smiled as if the mirror was still on the wall and not on the floor in sharp pieces. I walked out the bathroom. I slipped on shoes, grabbed my jacket and keys and skateboard then left my dorm. I walked down to eddy's room, i knocked on the door. "Lets go stupid" i said then i walked over the ed's door. "Come on" i said then i walked downstairs to wait for the two slow pokes. As i was waiting i heard someone walking down the stairs. It was the red head again, i just looked at him then looked away. "Hi" i heard a soft mumble and i looked at the red head but he started walking away. I chuckled then smirked. Finally the two slow pokes were ready. "Geez, ready already?" i asked "shut up, its 20min before 3, and you're already out here ready" eddy said.

"Old habits die hard eddy" i said "ed, got the spray paint?" i asked "yup" he said "ok lets go" eddy laughed evily. We all got on our boards and started to skate down to the 'college park'. Its where college kids go to either, hang out, spray paint, smoke, party, do drugs, have sex, all that college stuff. Once we got there, there was a group of kids in a circle, probably sharing a needle. The three of us walked over to a painted wall. It was a house that this old couple lived in, every moth they repaint their wall, but we keep coming back. As we were spray painting the group of kids got louder and a bit bigger. So eddy, ed, and i abandoned our 'art project' and skated over to the group. I looked to see some blonde guy punching, the red head from my dorm area. I had the sudden urge to jump into the fight and protect the red head but i just stayed put.

We kept watching, just watching both the fighters bloody each other up. They're both good fighters, suddenly the red head was knocked to the ground. I panicked.

Kevin's pov(red head)
I was knocked to the ground really hard. I groaned in pain then spat blood onto the floor, i rolled onto my back and i propped myself up on my elbows. The sun hit me in the eyes, i growled and used my hand for shade. Suddenly the guy in my dorm area came from the crowed. I gasped as he hit the guy with one hit and knocked him out. "Ok people, get out of here, go do something else" he said and people started to leave. "I don't have too!" a guy got in his face. "Really? I just knocked someone out, wanna go?" he threatened "whatever" the second guy said and left. "You ok?" the guy from my dorms said and he stood in front off me, blocking the sun. "Ya, just really hurt" i said, he chuckled then he helped me up. "You're a good fighter" he complimented "thanks, uh, kevin" i say "edd, but i go by double dee" double dee said "ok" i just said. We stood in silence for a sec "well if you want to hang out, just find me" double dee said and he left with his friends. Oh my god, i have a crush i thought