Part 4

Kevin's pov (tadaz)

As I walked out of my dorm room I seen double dee. "Hey" he says "hi" I say back "so, wanna hangout at the skate park?" double dee asked holding out his skateboard. "Ya sure, let me get my lock key real quick" i say, i went into my dorm and grabbed the key for my bike lock in the bike room. I walked back out to the hall and then double dee and I went to go get my bike.

As I rolled my bike out of the bike room, where bikes are stored for college students, double dee smirked "you like BMX bikes?" he asked "ya, they're fun" I say smiling. Double stared at me for a sec then laughed "you're weird" he says then he hopped onto his board. "Race ya" double says as he rides off ahead of me. "Hey! You got a head start!" i shout then I got onto my bike and went off after double dee.

I finally caught up, but the park was still a way aways. So both double dee and me rode slowly "so what is your hobby?" double dee asked "uh well, I like to just do stuff in the garage" I say "oh cool" double dee stated then he ollies over a giant hole in the sidewalk. "What about you?" I asked "science, mostly chemistry" he says "so you can make-" "stink bimbs? Yes" double says answering my question. "Awesome!" I cheer then before I realized it, we were at the park.

We headed over to the ramps. "Go first" double dee lightly pushes me. "Ok" I say, I went to the top of the ramp. I quickly rode down the ramp then went into the air. I quickly spun my bike while i was still in the air then I landed perfectly. "Nice nice, but can you beat this?" double dee asked. I watched as he swiftly went down the ramp then up. He flips in the air then he spins, landing perfectly (they both had practice since freshman of high school).

"Heh, nice, but ya I can" so for a few hours we did tricks then we got bored. "Well, It's 7pm and there is still daylight" I lazily say as double dee and I sit at a bench. "There is this candy store" double dee mentioned "do they have jaw breakers?" I asked pretending to be serious "yas" double dee says in a funny voice. I chuckled "lets go" I say, I got on my bike and took off.

After being in the candy store for 3 hours and buying a shit load of candy, the boys were kindly asked to leave

It was 9pm and curfew was 10pm at our college. Finally me and double dee get back to the college. I put my bike back into the bike room then locked it up, after that, double dee and me went up to our floor. "Hey, today was really fun, we should do this again sometime" Double dee says "ya it was, and we should" I replied. "Well, see" Double dee says and he hold out his fist, i put my fist to his then we parted ways. Today was the best.

I would have wrote the chap longer but i am hella tired from highschool, yes i am in highschool now and i just turned 15 on january 3rd. So bam but anyways hope you beautifuls all enjoyed, bye bye!