Part 3

Double dee's pov

"Ok today you just need to write down these notes and write down what you need for homework and you can go for the day" the professor said. I sighed and took down the stuff i needed then got up and left. I walked out of my class and then down to the tables where i do my homework usually. As i took out my papers and computer and pencil, ed and eddy walked up to me. "Skipping again gentlemen?" i asked, i put my legs up onto the table which made my chair lean back a little. I placed my work in my lap and started to work, "ya, i didn't want to listen to her bitch anymore" eddy said as he sat down and pulled out his phone. Ed was reading a pornographic comic book, i rolled my eyes.

We went silent for a little while until my chair decided to finally tip over. I landed right onto my back which made me hit my head, making me hit the bruised part. Before i could do anything my computer landed right on top of my bruised chin. "Fuck!" i screamed standing up holding the back of my head and chin. Eddy was laughing while ed just looked confused. I growled and threw my back pack at eddy, i picked up my stuff off the floor then i grabbed my back pack. "I'm leaving" i said through gritted teeth. I held my head and started walking to my dorm, half way there, i ran in to kevin. "Hey" i said "hey, you ok?" he asked "ya, just fell" i told him "ok" he said and it was awkward again like last time "so, wanna hangout tomorrow? I don't have classes" i said breaking the silence "sure, how about 3?" kevin suggested "sure works for me" i said. We parted ways and i smiled.

So im not gonna have kevin and ed kiss........just kidding! Of course im gonna have them kiss!! But who's pov should i do next? Anyways thanks for reading and hoped you enjoyed!