White Flag

White Flag
Dido

I think it says that the art belongs to 'MeesW'. Idk I can't read. But it looks freaking awesome!

3rd Person POV

"Dean! Castiel!" Sam calls, as he slams shut the front door and toes off his boots. The cold air is seeping under the door and snow is melting on Sam's forehead.

"I'm home!! And I bought pie!" He calls again. Sam wanders into the kitchen and heats up the rhubarb pie in the oven.

He can hear a sappy romantic Hugh Grant movie playing in the theatre room.
It's probably Notting Hill.

Castiel loves that type of crap. Dean loves putting up with the crap, just to see Castiel's shining eyes.

"We're watching a movie Sammy!"

Dean's shout is barely heard over Castiel's giggles. A scene with Spike must be on.
Not that Sam has watched the movie or anything of the like...

Sam tries to balance three plates of rhubarb pie on his arms and carry three bottles of beer at the same time.
He is obviously struggling.

"Dean come help me out!"

Dean grumbles under his breath and untangles himself from Castiel's splayed out body on the couch.

He reluctantly makes his way to the kitchen and picks up the pie and beer for himself and Castiel, leaving Sam to fend for himself.

Sam shrugs off Dean's weird, and slightly love sick behaviour, and follows him to the theatre room.

Sam automatically goes to sit down next to Dean but finds himself sitting on Castiel's legs.

Dean raises his voice; "What the hell man! Get off of Cas!"

Sam stands abruptly and goes to sit on the floor. He never noticed that Castiel and Dean were entangled in the couch. When did this happen?

Sam always sat on the same couch as Dean. But on opposite ends, and never talked. While Castiel always stood awkwardly in the doorway.

"Are you okay bee?"

Sam's face screws up.
When the fuck did Dean start using pet-names? When the fuck was Dean into guys?

Wait. Thinking back on it, Sam can recall many times when Dean was into guys.

Sam quickly rephrased the question in his head.
When the fuck was Dean into Cas? In a cutie, love-sick relationship. Not just a wham-bam-thank you-ma'am kind of way??

Meh. What ever.
Sam shrugs it off once again until he hears giggling from Castiel. He turns around and he sees Dean planting kisses all over Castiel's face.

Destiel became Sam's OTP, in a record time of 11 seconds.

Then all of a sudden it's as if Sam has an urge to declare this news. He feels that he must let everyone know that Destiel is happening.

So the first thing he does is text Charlie, Kevin, and his girlfriend Jessica.

And the second thing he does is stand up. After he carefully places his beer and plate down. Clean carpet is a must!

"I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP"

"Oh god no"

"I don't understand what is happening... What ship is sinking? If it's the Titanic that is highly irrelevant to the situation"

"AND I WON'T PUT MY HANDS UP AND SURRENDER"

"Sam get the fuck off of the table"
"I'm serious Samuel. Down. Get down. I'll tell Jessica on you"

"Dean why does Sam think he needs to defend himself from surrendering?"

"THERE WILL BE NO WHITE FLAG ABOVE MY DOOR"

"Sam I'm going to fucking kill you. Stop. Stop. Oh god, look at Cas. You see what you're doing! He's confused and scared. You fucking bastard! Get back here before I shoot your head off"

"Oh honey, no it's okay. Sam's just a jerk"

"It-it just r-reminds me of all the deaths during t-the Second World War, in France and s-so many innoce-nt people d-died and.. Oh Dean!"

"Shh it's okay honey"

"DEAN'S IN LOVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE"

Dean stands up this time as he feels that he can convey his point better. It doesn't, but Dean thinks it will.
"SHUT UP YOU LONG HAIRED MOOSE. OR I WILL CUT OFF YOUR OH-SO-PRECIOUS HAIR WHEN YOU SLEEP"

Faint, manic laughter can be heard from Sam's room. Castiel joins in with the laughter.

Dean looks down at Castiel, and sees him smiling and giggling. So he presses a quick kiss to his nose and climbs back onto the couch with his boyfriend.

Dean unpauses Notting Hill, and snuggles into Castiel. The rest of the night is filled with stolen glances and quick kisses, as well as some inappropriate groping under the blankets.

And if you looked closely, ever-so-closely, you may be able to spot a wild Sam-moose in the corner of the room, snap-chatting Destiel photos to Charlie.