The dad

My ears where red from someone ripping my headphones out I looked up and was going to say I something but I stopped "DAD WHERE ARE-"josh stopped and stared at me and his father I think "um hey" I said nervously playing with my fingers "why are you here" the tall man said "um I-I um-" "she is with me dad" he looked over to josh and back at my then walked out of the room "w-who was he" "my dad" he mumbled "um why is he here didn't you say you lived alone?" He look everywhere but me "I do but this is my dads house and he never comes home" "ok but what does he want why is he here now"I said freaking out "that's the problem I don't know why he is here" his dad walked back in "come son we need to talk" "I be right there looks like he is going to tell me why he is here" " yeah go he is waiting for you" "yeah you sure your ok" "yeah I'm fine"he walked out the door I just sat there then the door flew open and josh comes in and locks the door "pack your stuff now" "why what happened?" "I said pack your stuff" I run to the closest and grab my bag and clothes and everything I came here with josh opened the door again and there was four big bags on the floor and tommy was sitting there waiting josh dragged me out of the house with my bags "follow me when we are driving" "ok" I put my stuff in the back I followed josh down until we got to a hotel place he pulled up and I pulled up next to him he got out and came to me "can you get tommy out of the car please" "yeah"