chapter 6.

(Aurora POV)

Pain expolded through my entire shoulder. He had shot me. As I looked upwards his body was laying on the floor.

"Dad?"

Crawling forward I touched his arm. He was so cold.

"Leave me and take your mother. I need you to be safe." His voice was shallow. Mum started to sob as she draped herself over his body.

Grabbing my hand, his breathing wouldn't even as his eyes kept opening and closing.

"Safe...."
With his last breath he looked at my mother stroking her face, smiling. Slowly his hand dropped to the floor as the life left his eyes staring at his first and only love.

Heart wrenching sobs rocked my body as my mother repeatedly punched the ground, crying out with her broken heart.

Picking up his head I laid him over my legs, rocking back and forth. I stroked his ghostly face.

Screaming my heart out, I screamed for the times when he put me to sleep as a little girl. I screamed for the times when he used to give me one of his heartwarming smiles. I screamed for the times where he used to give me a lollipop when i'd hurt myself. I screamed for the times he would miss because he was...gone.

Barely noticing my mum enclosing her arms around me she kissed my cheek and whisperd "Let him go darling, he's gone. We need to go now."

Placing his body on the floor, I stood up helping my mother on her shaking legs. Walking up the stairs towards the door a hand wrenched my bleeding shoulder back and into a warm body b

"You aren't going anywhere baby." That voice.

I heard a gunshot fire once more and a body plummeted to the ground. Sharply turning to see my mother, blood oozing out of her leg where a bullet had buried itself.

"MUM!"
Punching Mark in the stomach I tried to get away but his dealthy grip kept me pinned tight against his body.

"I've tried more than most with you Aurora. I know your the one but you can't see it, you refuse. You can't live without me so your going to have to die with me."
Looking into his eyes as he pinned my hands behind my back, slowly holding up a lighter.

From behind me I could hear my mum shout and start to crawl towards us.
"Mark dont do this, it doesn't have to end this way. Please let my daughter go."

"Move anymore and I'll shoot her pretty head off Stephanie! Don't you fucking get it? This is how it's got to end." Mark was unhinged. As I started to struggle he kissed my neck and whispered into my ear.

"I didn't want it to end like this. I am sorry about your mum and dad but they got in the way. My only regret is that we didn't have more time together. But we will in the afterlife. I know you'll forgive me in the next life because we'll be happy together, I love you."

Kissing my lips I struggled more as I head butted him but he wouldn't lessen his grip on my arms.

"I dont love you and I never will Mark."

Smiling at me he opened the restraint that held the burning flame. Bursting to life I saw the fire in his grasp and spat in his face.

"My only regret is that I didn't kill you myself you piece of shit."

Laughing as he kissed my neck. "I always wished we could die like this. Together."

Dropping the lighter he stroked my face. Time stopped for a few moments as the lighter hit the floor. With Mark gazing into my eyes I heard my mother scream.
The flames engulfed and spread the room like a wave catching me and Mark's entwined bodies, the heated flames danced all over us.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

So...what do you gys think? i know you hate me! Another cliffhanger! Thank you so much for the support.