-seven part i-

Sorry this came out a bit late. I told you not to get use to it in case you already did. I was preoccupied with trying to make remixes and I didn't get to spend that much time on the computer yesterday. This chapter is in two parts! Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think? Thank you.

-absoLouis <3

--

It was a few weeks after the new year had started since Niall told Ashlee about his princess waiting at home.

She was currently seated on a silk chair in a periwinkle dress that was adorned with flowers at the bottom of her dress. Her hair was tied up into a bun, tufts of stray hairs curled into light ringlets that framed her face. She fiddled with a flower on her dress as she waited for her twenty-five year old sister, Ann, to complete her look with last minute finishing touches.

"Are you excited?" Nineteen year old Lynn asked, who was wearing a matching periwinkle dress to her younger sister, adjusting the lace veil on her older sister's head as she looked at her sister's reflection in the full length mirror. Ann smiled gently at her sister, trying to keep the tears from ruining her make up.

"I am. I'm scared more than excited to be honest." Ann whispered, hands grazing the minuscule details of her couture wedding dress, feeling the small diamonds embedded along the bodice, the frilled lace at her collar. Marie, now sixteen years old, bounced into the room after being sent out to check on the groom and his men. She too was wearing a periwinkle bridesmaid dress.

"The groom and groomsmen are all ready." Marie announced, taking a seat next to Ashlee on another silk chair. "Call time is in ten minutes." Ann smiled at her thankfully. She honestly didn't know what she'd do without her little sisters because if it weren't for them, she'd be frantic and worried. She had left her two middle sisters with the tasks of sending out the invitations, picking out the bridesmaid dresses, setting the tables, and putting up the decorations.

"Did you invite Niall?" Ashlee inquired, watching her two oldest sisters in the mirror. Lynn felt Ann become tense for a split second before she relaxed and Lynn knew that wasn't good.

"Of course, sweetie. He should already be here." Ann said, and finally turned around. She slipped on her shoes as she lifted up the skirt of her dress and headed for the door. "Let's go." She announced and the three bridesmaids left the room before the bride.

--

Ashlee stood at the front behind Marie and Lynn, eyes searching the pews filled with friends and family instead of focusing on her oldest sister and father making their way down the isle. It wasn't hard to notice that he wasn't there when she didn't see frosted hair or sky blue eyes. Her eyes fell to her flowers as her bottom lip trembled.

"Niall's not here." She whispered, and only Marie heard her and quickly pecked her sister on the cheek before smiling brightly at her.

"If he's not here, he'll be at the reception. Now cheer up, Leelee. Ann's getting married!" She said in a hushed voice and turned forward just in time to see their father give Ann away.

"If only your mother could be here today. Everything would be so perfect." Eugene whispered, placing a gentle kiss on Ann's forehead before stepping down to take a seat in the front pew. A tear slipped from Ann's eyes and she took a deep breath before turning back to face the priest and her future husband, a small smile mixed with happiness and sadness on her lips.

--

Eugene and his three remaining girls arrived back at their house just before it hit midnight. They had all become exhausted from the ceremony and reception. After they saw Ann and her husband, Charles, off at the airport with teary goodbyes and "I'll see you soon", they went back to their countryside home in Cheshire.