Chapter nine

So you can keep me
Inside he pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me close until our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

**No POV**

Alison and Cece had met up once again after school, as Alison desperately needed another plan.

"Okay look al, you shouldn't make such a big deal out of this okay? Let the poor girl be happy." Cece says as they pull up to the brew.

"No I need to show her her place. She can't treat me like that especially infront of them." Alison does feel guilty to do this to the shy brunette but it's true, if Alison doesn't put her in her place than Alisons reputation is at stake.

"Let's just get some coffee I am in desperate need of caffeine." Cece says and gets out of the car.

As they walk into the brew the blonde immediately remembers Emilys plans when she sees the brunette with a beautiful stranger.

"Cece we have to leave." Alison says frozen.

"Not without my caffeine jeez did u not just hear me?" Cece says totally oblivious as she orders her coffee.

"Well Emilys here and I completely forgot about it." Alison whisper/yells at Cece.

"Just go say hi I'm busy" Cece snaps and gives the barista the money.

Alison sighs. Cece is no help. Alison can't go over there. Emily is on some kind of date. But since Emily looks up at meets eyes with her she must.

"Excuse me" Emily excuses herself from the table and walks over to Alison.

"Hey Ali" Emily says confidently.

"He sorry I'm just with my friend picking up some coffee." Alison says awkwardly. Damn it Alison pull it together. She internally screams.

"Oh no it's okay, I just gotta grab our drinks.." Emily says and points to being Alison where a frappe and a latte were sitting.

"Oh, right. We'll have a nice day? See
You Monday" Alison says awkwardly once again and Emily says goodbye and joins her friend once again.

"You done making a damn fool of yourself yet or should I grab some popcorn." Cece says smirking.

"Let's just go." Alison says through her teeth and walks out of the brew. As soon as they reach Ceces car Alison puts her face in her hands.

"God that was so embarrassing." Alison whispers.

"Alison Dilaurentis? Embarrassed? Never." Cece says sarcastically, earning a glare from Alison.

"I'm not a freaking robot Cece I do have feelings."

"Maybe even feelings for that girl." Cece murmurs but Alison hears it loud and clear.

Alison mouth drops in shock. Feelings for a girl? Why would Cece even joke about that?

"That's not even funny." Alison says still shocked.