Chapter One

Young little Demeter Frost didn't have such a good life growing up. Her parents were the country's biggest superheroes at the time. When Demeter was only five years old, a tragic happened causing both her parents to die. Demeter and her brother were the only two left of the family; they were going to be orphans for a long time. At the age of nineteen, one night Demeter's brother was planning to go out with some friends until 3 o' clock in the morning Demeter got a phone call from the police saying her brother was murdered. After her parents death and even her brother's, Demeter's life felt useless. 

Demeter is finally now twenty-four years of age living in Brooklyn, New York. She was able to raise money for her own little place. Frost was still incapable of controlling her powers, she would always accidentally turn a lot of things into ice or even freeze the object. 

One evening, she decided to go into the outskirts of town and came across to a forest. 

"Perhaps I can practice around here." She thought to herself. 

//Natasha.// 

Nat was always traveling around other parts of cities. Since the Avengers didn't have any training going on for the day, she figured to take a walk out into the forest. 

As Natasha was walking, she noticed a long trail of white snow which was weird because the season was more spring and less of winter. Nat follows the trail and see's a blue haired girl freezing a tree. 

Romanoff is immediately stunned at what she just saw until suddenly she steps on a tree branch alarming Demeter. 

"Who's there!" Demeter says as she looks around and spots a red headed woman. 

"Can I help you?" She mentions while raising her eyebrow at the red headed woman she didn't know of. 

"Sorry about that. How did you just do that?" Roman off questions her. 

"Do what? Freeze the tree?" 

Nat nodded. 

Demeter shrugged, "It just comes natural. I don't really know how to control my powers." 

Demeter hoped that this lady didn't think she was crazy for freezing something in the middle of the forest. 

"Im Natasha Romanoff, or people know me as Black Widow."  Demeter's jaw practically fell to the ground. 

"Aren't you apart of the Avengers?" 

"Thats correct. Infact we can always use the extra help. You should come along to one of our trainings kid," 

"Are you sure?" 

"Of course. We'd love to have a new recruit, you're very unique with your powers."

"Well thank you, I guess. I would love to come along to one of your trainings." 

"Great! Here's our address and gate code. Meet up at the Avengers building on Monday. Come at whatever time you'd like."

"Thank you, Natasha."

"Please call me Nat. I'll see you later kid." 

And with that, Romanoff left back into the city. Demeter was still so shocked at what just happened, she was so happy that she's finally going to meet people much like her. She's always wanted to help save lives much like her parents did, and hopefully follow back into their footsteps.