Chapter Ten

After Demeter and Vision's serious conversation, the next day, everyone got themselves prepared for Sokovia. 

"Um Tony, want to tell me why I found your boxers in my laundry basket?" Natasha asked while holding Stark's boxers up. 

He looked up and saw, his face was Crimson, 

"I have no idea! Give me those." He said while snatching his boxers away. 

Steve and Thor high-fived themselves, 

"Assholes." Tony mumbled and walked off. 

Meanwhile...

Demeter was packing up her clothes and saw Wanda walk by, 

"Wanda!" She yelled. 

Wanda turned to look at her, and was about to walk away until Demeter called her again. 

"What do you want?" She asked.

"I just wanted to say I'm very sorry for what I said yesterday, I didn't know what I was fully saying and in no way did I mean to offend or hurt you and your brother." Frost explained. 

"Well you did." Wanda said and crossed her arms. 

"I know, and once again, I'm really sorry Wanda."

Wanda sighed, 

"I accept your apology, but say something like that again and I'll burn you.....Literally." She said. 

"Oh thank you, and don't worry it won't happen again." Demeter said with half a grin on her face. 

Wanda chuckled, 

"Ok well I must go finish my work then." Wanda walked off. 

"Where in the world is my toothbrush?" Demeter was asking herself, and so she walked into the bathroom. 

Right as she was going to turn the doorknob on the bathroom door, a little surprise awaited her. Pietro walked out shirtless with his hair still wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Oh um, sorry." Demeter said trying to avoid eye-contact with him. 

"I don't mind it." He said.

"I wanted to go in for my toothbrush." She said as she reached over Pietro for her toothbrush. 

"Right," Pietro said with his eyebrow raised. 

"Oh right, I also wanted to apologize for yesterday for all the things I said. I didn't mean for that to happen." 

"It's okay, just don't let it happen again." 

"Trust me it won't." 

It got awkward for about two minutes until Pietro spoke up again, 

"Well um, I should go change now." 

"You sure? I'm kinda liking the view." Demeter said with a hint of sass in her voice. 

Pietro smirked, 

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said. 

"You know what, I will." Demeter then pulls out her camera and shoots a picture of Pietro. 

"Thanks for that." She winked and walked off. 

Pietro looked at her as she walked off, he laughed to himself and thought of how much he really did like her. 

As Pietro walked off into his room and finished changing, his sister knocked on his door. 

"Come in."