I

"Adrian hurry up! Or we leaving without your ass!" My brother Sebastian said.

"I'm almost ready," I say. "Damn!"

My youngest brother Junior came running into our room.

"I'm telling!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "You and Sebastian said bad words! "

Junior ran out of the room into the hallway. I saw him trip over one of his toys that were on the floor. I laughed at him.

"She's not going to like that you were running in the house either. " I say.

"I'm still going to tell on you. " He brags.

"I'll tell mamá that you were running in the house." I remind him.

He said nothing and went back into his room. Junior was scared of getting in trouble with mom because she's always yelling at us and hitting Sebastien.

I sprayed some of Sebastian's cologne on me then checked myself out in the mirror. 'I look so good right now.' I told myself in my head.

I said goodbye to mom as I waited Sebastian to come downstairs.

"I want you home by eight." She said.

"How about ten? " I suggested.

"seven thirty. " She said.

"Mamá." I whined in my Spanish accent.

"nine, no later. " She says.

"Okay bye, love you." I responded quickly.

Sebastian came down stairs and gave her a hug before he left as well.

Junior started crying because he didn't want us to leave.

"Your brother doesn't want you to leave. " my mom says.

She always does this. She uses Junior as an excuse on why we shouldn't leave.

"We'll be back." I say opening up the door.

Sebastian got in the car and connected his phone's Bluetooth to the car.

"You know what fucking time it is? " He screamed.

"Don't you fucking do it." I warned.

He blasted Post Malone - White Iverson.

"Saucin', saucin', I'm saucin' on you
I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin', I'm swaggin' on you. I'm ballin', I'm ballin', Iverson on you." He sung.

He knows how much I hate this song. I hate this song with a passion. It's so annoying and its overplayed.

The worst part is he had it on repeat until we got to the party. Where there was at least some decent music playing.

DJ Khaled Gold Slugs was playing in the background. Everyone at the party were mostly older.

Which I didn't mind because most Freshmen my age are still immature anyways. It wasn't at all hard to fit in with the older crowd. Sebastian and I set out to find Maurice.

I found him in the kitchen getting something to drink.

He turned to my me and pointed to my shoes "¿Que son esos?" He struggled to pronounce.

I laughed at him. It's funny when he tries to speak Spanish.

"Happy birthday to you." Sebastian and I sung.

"No, that's not how you sing it. " He complains.

"How do you sing it then." Sebastian  and I asked.