XIV

I ate the chicken, which was pointless. Within the course of the next ten minutes, I ended up spewing the little I did eat back up and onto the floor.

"¡Sebastien!" I yelled urgently.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"Can you clean this up?" I asked him with a smile.

"Clean what." He paused almost stepping in the puddle, "You have to be fucking with me."

I laughed a little at his reaction, "I can assure you that I am not kidding."

He leaned over to smell the puddle of vomit in order to confirm it's authenticity.

"I'm very curious." I say.

"Curious about what?" Sebastian asked getting annoyed.

"Well, I was just curious about you smelling a puddle of vomit." I say bluntly.

"Shut the fuck up Adrian and let me do this!" He yelled.

"You're just going to smell it and leave it there?" I asked, "Just like that?"

"No idiot," He responded placing the paper towels on the puddle, "Can you just sit back and relax please?"

"Well, I apologize. " I said sincerely, " I will no longer disturb you while you can inhale the aromas of the undigested food that derived from my stomach."

"I am going to shove this shit back down your throat." He warned.

"Bet, you won't." I said calling him on his bluff.

He continued to clean up instead of acting on his words.

"I thought so." I looked at him with a smirk, "Thanks, big bro I love you!"

"Thanks for nothing," He responded, "piece of shit."

"Can you close my door when you finish please?" I ask politely, "Can you reposition me too?"

"As much as I would like to, your door needs to stay open.

"Why is that now?" I asked.

"I'm about to go somewhere and you need to watch Junior for me." He said.

"Why can't Junior go with you?" I asked.

"He's asleep." Sebastian responded.

"Carry him out to the car then." I responded simply.

"Why can't you just watch him?" He asked.

"Why can't you?" I replied, "Where are you even going?"

"Forget it." He said, slamming my door shut.

"Okay, you have fun." I said cheerfully blowing a kiss.

After they had left I found myself suffering from boredom as I flipped through these channels.

Sebastian

I ended up taking Junior along with me. I had no idea what I was going to do with him. I needed some alone time to just clear my mind.

I found a park for Junior to go play and I sat on a park bench underneath the shade. My eyes began to grow heavy as the sun set slowly.