Chapter 6

*Cara's P.O.V*

The twins started smirking for some reason, then they just stared at me. I glared at them for no apparent reason and said,"What?". They told I was going to their house after school,"Do I have a say in this?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Nope!" They replied happily.

Dammit twins!

-Time skip cause I can-

School finished and Hikaru and Kaoru grabbed both my arms and pulled me into some limo and drove off. Abduction!!!

We pulled up to a MASSIVE house! Actually never mind, it was a massive mansion. My mouth was open and the twins just smirked upon seeing my reaction. They then dragged me (again!) to their house and knocked on the door. Two identical twin maids opened the door and greeted Hikaru and Kaoru and then looked at me. I waved slightly and the maids laughed before greeting me as well.

All of us entered and then Hikaru called his mom to meet me. She rushed down the stairs like her life depended on it. It actually looked quite convincing. She threw herself at Kaoru before she was pushed away by him. He looked down at the floor a little upset and said," Wrong kid mum."

She opened her mouth in a 'O' shape before walking over to me. "Cara?" She asked hopefully, I nodded. Their mom started skipping around like an idiot . She threw her arms around me before crying a waterfall," My darling daughter!"

looked at her before asking the twins," Are you sure that Tamaki and your mom aren't related?" The twins shrugged at me as if they haven't realised that yet. I looked at the incredulously before I questioned Hikaru's and Kaoru's mother," Hey, what's with you calling me your daughter?"

She just looked sad," You don't remember?" she whispered quietly. I stared at her, was I -was I her daughter. Nah! That's ridiculous, but that would explain why I look so similar to Hikaru and Kaoru. I looked at them in disbelief and saw that they had nodded.

I had family? Actual blood relations? I was forced into some state of delusionfromthe prospect of having a real family that before I coud process what I was thinking I had nodded mumbling the word," Cool" before I was engulfed in a hug. I kinda lost consciousness and my world went black after that...