Chapter 10

*Cara's P.O.V*

Our teacher asked me to read my work out loud to the class. The twins stood up and we read it in perfect sync. Creeping the teacher out excessively. That face was priceless!

After English we had lunch. We ate in the cafeteria with the rest of the hosts. We sat down and soon Haruhi came and greeted us. To be honest, I kind of find her boring. (A/N: no offence intended! I'm not against Haruhi in any way!)

I had an idea. I called Haruhi over and asked if she wanted to play a prank with me. She looked unsure at first, but when I tempted her with fancy tuna she let out a devilish smile (A/N: yes smile. She's not as qualified as the Hitachiins yet). Scoooore!~

~Time skip to the prank~

We walked back over to the table and Tamaki asked," So, what did you talk about?"
I looked at Haruhi and smirked," I just confessed my undying love for Haruhi. He's such a charming man."
Tamaki's jaw was hanging open on the floor,"You'll catch flies," I joked.
Then a bright idea came into Tamaki's head," You do know that Haruhi's a girl right?"
I replied,"Gender doesn't affect the love we share~"

Tamaki was crying over two thing: me taking Haruhi away from him, and about how passionate I sounded. Then me and Haruhi burst out laughing. Maybe Haruhi isn't so bad...