Chapter 18: Part 2

A/N: I'm so, so sorry for not updating in ages! I was really busy during Christmas and have just got back to school last week. I'll try to update more often now. [04/02/17- haha nope, that really didn't work out for me] ^-^

*cussing may be involved*

Well, on to part 2
~~~
*Cara's P.O.V*

I ended up outside near some roses, some were white, purple, red, blue, orange, pink and dark blue. They reminded me of something...

I checked my watch and it seemed to be about 10. Hmmm, I'm hungry. My stomach seemed to agree as well, it just growled at me. I sort of knew my way around school a bit better now so I decided to head off to the cafeteria. They ARE going to feed me. Well... I hope they do.

I start walking in a robotic fashion towards the direction of where I think the cafeteria is. "Food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food food..." I mutter as walk, moving slightly faster every few seconds until I was running.

I turned a corner and... crashed into a wall. -_-'
No... wait, last time I checked, walls did not wear school uniforms. I looked up and saw Hikaru? But I thought class wasn't over yet? I looked over his shoulder and saw Kaoru walking towards us. He saw me and just stared.

"Uh, hello?" I said awkwardly, and that seemed to snap them out of it. They questioned me on where I was and why I wasn't at class.

I chuckled and replied,"I got lost?" It sounded like a question as I didn't really know. I did get lost but then again... never mind.

The twins didn't seem very convinced with my excuse even though it was 100% true.

"You, got lost? Seriously?" A look of disbelief crossed Hikaru's features, Kaoru seemed to have guessed this and remained indifferent,"This school isn't even that big. How'd you get lost here?"

Kaoru hummed in agreement. My eyes widened. This school is huge! How the hell do they think that? I know that my step-dad's kinda rich, but he doesn't really spend that much of his money, I guess that's how he's rich. From being stingy. Although he gave me money when I asked. Yeah, the candy stores stocks dropped drastically that day.

I looked back at Hikaru and forced a smile,"Somehow I guess, heh."

They seemed to notice my fake smile. Hikaru said," Ah, sorry Cara, that was rude of me. Seeing as you got lost here, you're probably not used to places like this."

Kaoru continued on," Don't worry though! We'll help if you get lost! You're our sister after all!"

They both smiled at me and then linked arms with me. "Where are we going?" I asked them.

The twins grinned at me," The host club! We're really late!" The fact that they were probably going to die from the wrath of the shadow king had quickly dawned on them. Said twins paled exceedingly fast.

We all started to run and got to the door of Music room 3, when a dark shadow loomed behind us. We all knew who it was, the Shadow King, and quickly learnt our fate.

"Cr*p..." we mutter together.