Not an Update but Important

Hi, it's just as the title says, it's not an update. It is important though. I'm not telling you that I'm going on hold again or that I'm discontinuing this story (because I actually really like this story) so don't worry about that. Its about one of the characters.

You know the rich dude? Yup, still called that. He's the main focus on this A/N. 

So here's the deal, I need a name. As you can guess from Chapter 19 (sort of), the director (A.K.A me) cannot create names for her/my life. So I need your help. As soon as I get a good name for the rich dude, I can write the next chapter. The name is crucial. 

(I would research a name to use but Fragile, a new story I'm working on, has a basic plan, a decent backstory etc etc. The one thing I haven't got? Names. Well done me. *claps sarcastically* The worst thing is that I've been planning this story for almost half a year. A year. And I still only have 1 of the 5 names I need.)

So I need your help again guys. The only thing I can give back is dedications seeing as I ask you for story ideas anyway. (。・・。) Heh.

I guess the promise in a quick update would help? Hope so. So a dedication and a quick update shortly after I get names for the rich dude is guaranteed. 

Willing to help an author out?           -again.

Ok, that's all. Bye

(^_−)☆