Prologue 2

Since my fleeing, Alpha Malcom Grey the head of a band of up to 200 dangerous rogue wolves found me and according to him, I remind him of his late daughter and so he took me in. At first I shut him and everyone out. I was still reminiscing the loss of my parents when I heard a loud thud outside the door which was given to me. I quickly stood up and opened the door. I was met with three pairs of eyes looking back at me.

"Hello" one said and stood up immediately while the others grumbled and stood up. He continued "I'm Jayden." He had jet black hair and brown eyes.
"Amari" I replied and shook his outstretched hand while he looked at me with a crazy smile.
"Awkward" someone sang from behind us and I turned to look behind him to, see a girl with brunette long hair and brown eyes."I'm Kallie, sorry about this knuckle head" she said and looked towards Jayden who glared at her "and that's Alec" she said referring to a black haired guy with brown eyes. Do they all have brown eyes here?
"Nice to meet you all" I replied shyly.
"What's going on here" we suddenly heard Alpha Grey ask.
"Oh nothing...you know just saying a quick hello and leaving" Jayden replied and tried walking away but was caught by alpha Grey from his collar.
"Are they bothering you?" He asked me.
"No they just came to say hi" I replied while looking at the ground.
"Ok" he said and released Jayden who was hanging some inches abovne yhe ground. "If you need anything do not hesitate to ask, ok?"
"Yes, thank you" with that said, he smiled and left.
"Now that's an awkward moment" Jayden said as soon as he was out of ear shot.
"Yeah, he never really shows this much concern for people" Alec said and kept a thoughtful face.
"Why?" I asked out of curiosity.
"I think it started after he lost his daughter..." Jayden began.
"Shut up you idiot" Kallie said and whacked him behind the head while I and Alec laughed at the sight.
"Anyway" Jayden started after recovering from Kallie's hit "we have to go but fear not, for we shall visit tomorrow again."
"It was nice meeting you guys" I said honestly. When I talked to them, I didn't even think of my parents.
"Likewise" Alec replied. With that said they all left and by leaving I mean they all tackled themselves to see who would come down from the stairs first. I closed my door and sat on the bed. I thought about everything. Should I move on? Should I give them all a chance?

By dinner time, I was called down. I didn,t want to go but if I did not go it would seem like disrespect to alpha Grey. The dining room was full of wolves and they all stared back at me. I spotted Alec, Jayden and Kallie along with some other kids. They waved at me and I waved back.

That night Alpha Grey treated me like his child. He introduced me to the pack members and ever since then I was accepted like a normal pack member and I immediately gave them a chance and I saw no reason why I couldn't trust them. It seemed as if it was time for a new start. I began going to the trainings like the other teenagers but because I was already advanced due to my Alpha blood and former pack trainings. I was put amongst the warriors. You would expect some tough guys with muscles, packs and cold hearts. LOL! They had the muscles and packs but they were all softies when I joined in. So gentle yet strict. Soon enough some teenagers were moved into the warrior group. It was much fun because I spent the training time with Jayden, Kallie and Alec. We became inseperable. We even accompanied warriors on raids and fights. I won quite a reputation for battles. Packs referred to me as the Rogue Queen. At first it felt odd but I began to acknowledge it when I heard other wolves that were not from our pack talk about her with fear and admiration. I gained my popularity from there. For all they knew the rogue queen had no identity as she was always in wolf form. From age 16 I started leading the fighters into raids and we were always victoroius. We killed when necessary and no one dared to double cross my rogue territory. Yes! It belongs to me now. According to alpha Grey he was turning old and needed a successor and I was fit for it as his daughter. I have been the alpha and rogue queen for 2 years now and I'm proud to call us conquerors and nothing would bring down our status.
********************************************************************

Short chapter. I will try to make it longer. Please vote, follow and comment. I appreciate.