Chapter 1

"So what are your plans for tomorrow?" Alec asked me.

"Plans?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah. 18 birthday? Mate?" Kallie said dreamily. She found her mate last month and lucky for her, it was Jayden. I always had the feeling that they would be mates.

"Nothing" I stated simply and continued with my punching bag. We were at the packs gym.

"Boring. Those two words rhyme and I'm very sure they don't suit your taste" Jayden said walking in and giving Kallie a heart attack as he was all sweaty and shirtless. This boy really is fine piece of meat and I'm so happy for Kallie.

"Well thats true" I said with a thoughtful face. "So what do you have in mind?" I asked and lifted my eye brow.

"Something crazy,..." He started.

"Awesome" Alec filled in.

"And stupid" Kallie completed.

"I'm so proud and happy to have you as a mate" Jayden said before kissing Kallie. You think by now I should have gotten used to it but I've not.

"I'm still waiting for your bright idea" I said.

"We could raid a pack" Kallie began.

"A big pack, just the four of us?" asked Alec.

"The smaller we are the easier it is" Jayden said and looked at me. I kept on a thoughtful face.

"Which pack do you suggest?" I asked suddenly interested.

"How about the Black blood pack?" Jayden said smirking.

"Are you high?" Alec asked.

"Sorry babe but I'm on Alec's side. You can't be serious. If they catch is we are dead. Haven't you heard about their alpha? He is blood thirsty and kills anything that comes into his territory."

"We could attack unexpected, besides we are a small number of machinaries and we have THE Rogue Queen with us. What could go wrong?" he asked.

I was quiet while they all chattered about Jay's idea. It was stupid, I know. But it sounded enticing and we could possibly do it. Besides I've always hated that pack after my fathers death so I could call it revenge.

"Imagine it Amari. The Rogue Queen breaks into the Black bloods pack successfully." he said smirking at me.

"Ok. I'm in" I said. The idea made andrenaline flow into my veins.

"You can't possibly be serious. Right?" Alec said and I gave him the puppy dog eyes. He sighed

"I'm in" then he muttered "we are going to regret this".

We all looked towards Kallie.

"No. I refuse to risk our lives" she said with finality in her voice.

"Please. I'll be by your side and I won't let anything hurt you. I promise" Jayden told Kallie looking at her in the eyes with all sincerity. I could see from her eyes her resolve fading away.

"But..." she began.

"I promise" he cut her off again.

"Ok" she finally accepted and Jayden engulfed her in a hug while she giggled. Aww. Not.

"So what's the plan?" Alec asked.

"Ok. This is going to sound awful but we still have time. I..." he began.

"You don't have a plan, do you?" Alec asked.

"No, I don't but we could figure it out together. Firstly we have to attack tonight..."

"Why tonight?" I asked.

"The party is tomorrow remember?"

"What party?" I asked suddenly interested. Jayden got two whacks behind his head from you know who. Yes, Alec.

"Sorry. It was meant to be a surprise" Kallie explained "but appperantly we have some chatterboxes who can't shut up" she finished looking directly at Jayden who mouthed a quick sorry.

"Well..."

"Tonight it is. We'll meet at the rogue boundary". We all nodded in agreement and dispersed. I was excited because revenge would be served hot and spicy just the way they
won't like it.
..................................................................................................................................................

It was already midnight and I stood waiting for the three bears and so far I would grow beards before they arrived. They arrived 10 minutes later. I was dressed in a bikers outfit and damn did I look hot. Alec's reaction confimed it though his look made me squirm. We were now about 30 minutes from their territory when we caught scents. Or they caught our scents because we saw wolves attack us. Alec, Jayden and Kallie all shifted and began fighting while I fought in human form. Alec was able to take down a wolf before he was pounced on and restrained. I ran towards him when I heard more growls coming from behind me. We were all surrounded by warriors. How? No normal pack can have this much warrior wolves. One wolf shifted and walked towards me and glared straight at me. He was making eye contact with me and refused to turn away. As an alpha I demand respect and I looked at him challegingly and watched him quiver under my gaze and look away. I win. I always do.

"Grab them" he said and walked away from us but his voice held disbelief and uncertainty.

This was not meant to happen. We hadn't even gotten to their territory and they knew we were here.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hiya. Sup people. Sorry about the hold. Schools been way too tough. FIVE different exams. I think I'll die before I write the third one. Hope you like it. Bye @@