Chapter 3

Picture of alphas house^^^^^

He was here. My mate was here. Of all the places and of all the packs to belong to it had to be the Black bloods. Save me moon goddess. I was finally pushed into the clearing where I fell face flat and groaned in pain because my knee hit a rock. The dude who pushed me snickered while I heard an earth shaking growl. I looked up and saw the dude pushed up against a tree being held by his neck. The hand holding him was attached to a deliciously sculptured body. My mate.

"You will treat your luna with respect. Do you understand?" he said each word slowly, menacingly. Emphasizing the meaning. The dude looked confused at first but afraid the next. Ding ding ding, we have a winner. But why did my mate have to be the Alpha of Black bloods. The guys, without being told, swiftly picked me up and began mumbling apologies while untying me which made their alpha growl because of the body contact. I wiggled my wrists to let blood circulate and looked towards my friends who were in shock. I went towards them and began untying their ropes.

"What are you doing?" he asked. His voice caught me off guard.

"Untying my friends." I replied not looking at him.

"Untie her friends and take them to the pack house. Your coming with me" he said and grabbed my arm. The tingles were there. Wow! Was this how having a mate felt.

"No. I'm not leaving without them" I struggled in his arms but he was too strong. Me likey. I kept struggling so he just picked me up and put me over his shoulders. It was comfortable and besides I got a nice view of his back and butt. I heard someone stiffle a laugh and I looked up to see Kallie and Jayden laughing at me. What was so funny about this awkward situation?

I did not know when we arrived at his pack, but I did remember him telling the guards to take my friends to the pack hose and keep an eye on them. He finally put me down and told me to follow him. There were a lot of staring eyes. It's not everyday your alpha carries a rogue on his shoulder into his pack.

We got into an office.

"Make yourself comfortable" he simply said. I looked around and saw the different chairs with the one behind his desk which I assumed was for him. Alone. I took my pick and put my feet on the table while folding my arms. He chucked.

"Charming. What's your name? I'm sure the rogue queen has a name." When I did not answer him he sighed. Too bad. "You do know that..." he didn't finish his sentence. He was talking to someone through his mindlink. Rude. He briefly walked out and a few minutes later the crew came in.

"This place is awesome. Have you seen their indoor pool?" This was Jayden.

"You guys are supposed to be thinking about how we can get out of here before dad notices and freaks out." He would be damn angry with us plus we ruined the birthday party he had planned for me.

"We plan on leaving but just not with you" Alec replied.

"What?"

"He is your mate and he needs you beside him. Everybody needs their mate beside them. It's just like that, we can't change it." Not Kallie too.

"Did they put you up to this?" I asked because I was getting quite irritated with them all.

"No Amari you just have to be reasonable about this matter. Please?' Jayden was begging me now.

"Give him a chance for our sake".

"But..."

"We will deal with all buts, we just want you to be happy. Okay?" I nodded at Kallie.

We kept on talking about random things when he came back inside. They all excused themselves and were given rooms for the night in the pack house. We then walked to a house not far from the pack house. When we got inside he walked me to a door which I think was meant to be my room. He said goodnight and began heading to the room opposite mine.

"Hey" he stopped and turned around "I want to stay with you. At least just for the night." I mumbled the last part. I don't know what made me say that but I said it. I think I heard him chuckle which made my cheeks heat which they never ever did. Was this part of the mate stuff.

"By the way my name is Amari" I said and walked past him into the room. His room was manly just like him. It also smelt like him, cinnamon and the woods. It was spacey with a king sized bed in the middle. All in all some big amount of dough was spent on it. I turned to look at him and he was bringing out a shirt and a short which he handed to me while directing me to the bathroom.

"Thank you." I shut the door immediately I got in and made sure it was securely locked. I knew I couldn't stay here for long even if he was my mate. I had a pack to run and my Dad would be so furious with me. Mate or not, he had to understand the responsibility of shouldering a pack. We were both leaders.