Chapter 2

Picture of Tyler^^^^^
_
We were hauled back to their pack after like 20 minutes because Jayden and Alec refused to shift back and they had to be forced but Jayden only agreed as long as he stood beside Kallie while I pleaded with Alec to shift back.

Their pack was very big and quite impressive. The homes were elegant and simple. I also spotted the Alphas house which was magnificent. If I was an Alpha I would have a pack house like this but too bad. The thought feuled my anger. We were dragged towards what looked like a mini medieval prison and dumped unceremoniously in two cells. The cells were of course made of silver and coated in wolfsbane. Predictable.

"So this is the rogue queen?" an irritating voice said.

"The one and only." I replied drily. His face turned into a scowl because I'm very sure he was not expecting me too reply.

"Witty and big mouthed. Great combination".

"Stupid and ugly looking. Best combination." I retorted and this made the guys snicker. The dudes face was red with anger and rage.

"Too bad all this is going to waste" he said gesturing to my body.

"Shame you ain't getting it. I know" I said faking concern as he stormed out of the cell. Probably to protect what was left of his ego.

"That was awesome" Kallie said breaking the silence.

"I'm sorry guys. This was'nt meant to happen. We were meant to come in and escape and not be welcomed in and thrown in a cell" Jayden said. We all started reassuring him that it was ok but he was not hearing any of it.
"Because of me Alec and you may never meet your mates and you would be spending your birthday in a cell."

"Dude it's ok. We knew what we were getting ourselves into before we agreed to this so chill" Alec tried to reason with him.

"Yeah, we should be focusing on how to get out of here" I said looking around. There were windows up but they still had metal bars.
"I guess tomorrow we'll be throwing my party here?"

"Sorry" they all said together.

"No problem I got you guys here at least and I'm happy even if it's just us four" when I finished I heard a fake sniff from the doorway and that same irritating voice from before said "how adorable. Not."

"Sup duffus" Jayden said with a smirk.

"Hold it pretty boy, I'm here for her" he said pointing towards me and smiling maliciously. What was he? 50? PEDOPHILE ALERT!!!

"So you do admit I'm pretty?" Jayden asked teasingly which made the old dude gape. I noticed Kallie snicker and give Jayden a playful slap on his chest.

"Are you gay?" Alec asked making us all burst into laughter at the look on the old mans face. He wasn't expecting this I could tell. It was funny how we were having so much fun in a cell not knowing if we would survive this.

"Just get her to the back" he said and some guys came in to get me. I put up quite a fight before they took me.

I was taken to a room and tied to a chair while the old faggot closed the door after his minions had left. The room smelled like blood. Dried, decayed blood. Which made me wonder how many creatures died in here. Wolves were'nt the only things, right?

"What is this?" I demanded as he came closer to me and squatted while touching my cheek and moving his slimy hands towards my neck area. He gave me a heated while I gave him a look of disgust.

"You know your pretty right?" I didn't answer whike squirming under his uncomfortable touch. "We could reach an agreement." he added tentatively.

"I'd rather make an agreement with the devil knowing I'll be duped...and if you don't get your hands off me...do you like anatomy?" I suddenly asked.

"Yeah" he replied tilting his head.

"Good because I'll personally show you the inside of your body" I whispered while growling at him. He visibly swallowed but continued.

"Not gonna happen because you'll be dead when our alpha comes tomorrow. But I'm willing to..." I did'nt let him finish because I had already used my feet to kick where the sun wasn't shining. I was able to deliver three more good kicks before he ordered for me to be taken out of his sight while he clutched his family jewels in pain. "Your going to pay for this" he threatened.

"Not before I kill you!" I screamed while I was thrown in my cell with Alec waiting.

"What happened" Kallie immediately asked.

"Nothing. He just hasn't gotten laid so he wants to sleep with anything thats available". I replied.

"But your ok, right?" Alec was always so caring. Sometimes just like a mini dad.

"Yeah let's all forget about tonight, we need all the rest we can get because tomorrow we are fighting our way out of here." They three of them cheered. We weren't going to go down without a fight and I intended to give them a hell of it.
_
"Happy Birthday" they all screamed to wake me up.

"Thanks guys but no thanks. Are you trying to pop my eardrums?" I asked.

"Sorry but your 18 today, though not in the best situation. But still." Jayden stated.

"Yeah. Congratulations" Alec said with a tight smile that did not reach his lips as he hugged me and lingered a little. What was with him? I was about to ask when the doors were opened wolves quickly grabbed us. They successfully grabbed us under the command of "the pedophile" who simply said it was time for the appointment. So this meant their alpha was back?

We were dragged for like the longest journey. Kallie was already at a clearing on her knees while the wolves tried to restrain Jayden who was struggling to get to Kallie. Alec just seemed out of it. While I began to struggle with those holding me. I was able to snatch one of my hands free and deliver a punch to one in the gut, the other in the face to conclude it I jammed their heads together. I was restrained by more guards while the other two were recovering from their daze.

"Whats taking so much time? I have work to do." A deliciously tempting voice said. This voice had me going crazy. It was like dark chocolate. We were nearing the clearing where a figure stood looking at my direction. I began understanding now. The voice and my mind were telling me just one word.

Mate!