Home, Sweet, Home

They finally arrived in Minneapolis. Prince looked at Mia who was asleep. "Baby, wake up. We're here." Prince shook Mia to wake up. Mia woke up and looked out her window. She smiled and looked at Prince. "Good to have you home." Mia nodded. "Sure feels good." They landed and walked off the plane. Prince's purple limousine was waiting for the both of them. Prince put their bags in the trunk and got in. Mia was smiling from ear to ear. Prince pulled Mia closer to him and wrapped his arms around her. The weather was pleasant, the sun was shinning brightly into their window. "Where we headed?" Prince looked at Mia. "Well first, we're going to your mother's house, then my mother's house, and then we're going to my house." Mia was fine with that. She was so happy to be back home. They arrived at Mia's mother's house. Mia and Prince got out of the car and stretched. Mia and Prince walked up to her mothers door. She knocked three times. Her mother finally answered the door. Mia and her mother were both excited to see each other. "Mia, my baby. I te extrañé tanto. ¿cómo has estado?" Prince was so confused. "I'm good mami. I've been fine." She kissed and hugged Mia. "Well, hello Prince. How are you? Its good to see you again." Prince smiled. "I'm good, thanks." Mia's mother looked at the both of them with a serious look. "Both of you, cone sit down." Mia and Prince looked at each other as they sat down. "Is everything alright with you too now?" Mia looked at Prince. "Yeah. We're working it out. We're getting back on track." Mia's mother smiled. "OK. That's good. Mia hugged and kissed her mother goodbye. Prince and Mia walked to his limo and were on their way to his mother's house. They got out and Prince led the way. He knocked on his mother's door. "Hey Prince. How's my baby doing?" She hugged and kissed on him. "Hi Mia. How ya been?" Mia smiled as they hugged. "I've been good." They sat down at the table. "Now, what's up between you two?" Prince looked at Mia. "We're getting through it. A day at a time." Prince's mother patted his back. "Good. I'm happy to hear." Prince stood up. He had bought her a new house. "I'm happy you like your house ma." Mattie smiled and looked at her son. "I'm gonna get you a dog. What kind ya want and how many?" Mattie looked at her son. "How many?" Prince nodded with a cute smile. "I want a Yorkie. Just one." Prince nodded. "OK mama. Well, we gotta go. I'll see you later." Mattie got up and gave her son and Mia big hugs. "Y'all be careful now, ya hear?" Mia smiled. "Yes mama." Prince said walking out of her door. "Lock up, ma." She waved goodbye as the limousine drove off. "Now, we're going to my place." Mia nodded. It was 7 o'clock when they finally arrived. They both got out and stretched once more. "We're here." Mia smiled. "I like it already." Prince was getting their bags and boxes out of the trunk. "Hope you like the inside." The limousine man opened the door and helped with the boxes. As soon as they walked in, it smelled of lavender. It was colorful inside. Mia gasped. They put everything upstairs in the hallway. "C'mon. Wanna see the rest of the house?". Mia nodded with a big smile. He helped her up. Mia and Prince walked around. They went inside the studios, kitchen, bathroom. And everywhere else but this one room. "What's this room for." They walked in. "Its not done yet. Its gonna be the baby's room." Mia turned and smiled at him. They were both tired, so the headed to Prince's room. Its was so big and beautiful. The bed was big and everything was just right. After Prince took a shower, Mia got in. When she got out, she wrapped her hair up. It was 9, and they were up watching TV. Prince grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. "Feels good to be back home doesn't it?" Mia nodded. "You really like it here?" Mia looked around. "I love it." Prince rubbed his chin. "Then stay here with me." Mia's eyes got big. "U sure?" Prince giggled. "Yeah." Mia leaned over to kiss Prince. He pulled her closer. Prince got up and turned off the lights. He crawled back into bed and went to sleep. On April 5, Mia was gone all day and Prince hasn't heard from her all day. By 1 o'clock, he was getting real upset. Prince went back in the studio to write and came out around 5. Still, no sight of Mia. It was 8:57 p.m. and Prince was pissed. Mia got in at 1 in the morning. Prince stayed up and was listening to Hall and Oates Sara Smile. He was upstairs in their bedroom, sitting in a purple chair. He had his hand on his chin rubbing it. Mia came upstairs and found a very pissed off Prince sitting there very still. He got up to turn the music off and sat back down. "Where the fuck have you been? I haven't heard from you all day. Where the hell did you go? What did you do? And why the hell is your ass coming home at 1 in the damn morning?" Mia sat down on the floor. She knew Prince was pissed. Prince stared at Mia hard. I was in the studio, the I went to dance, and my drummer..." Prince interrupted Mia. He got up and paced the floor. "Your drummer what?" Mia looked up at him. "His mother died Prince." Prince stopped and looked at Mia. He was still pissed. "Call him then Prince." Prince walked over to the phone. "What's the number?" Mia sighed. "534-9985." Prince dialed the number. The drummer picked up. "Hi, Braxton, how you doing?" Braxton sniffed. "Not to good." Prince turned to look at Mia who was looking hard at him. "Why is that?" Braxton coughed. "My mother passed." Prince didn't say anything for a moment. "Alright, I'm sorry to hear. I'll let you go. Bye." He hung up and looked at Mia. Her head was in her lap and her arms were around her legs. He walked over to her. Mia got up but Prince grabbed her by her waist. "Mia I ain't seen you all day. I haven't heard from you. I got worried." Mia was a little mad. Prince still had her by her waist. "Worried about what?" Prince leaned to look at her face. She kept looking straight. "Worried that you might leave." Mia rubbed her eyes. "Why would I leave?" Prince shrugged. "I dunno." He still had Mia by her waist. Mia yawned. "I get scared too Prince." Prince smelled Mia. She smelled like mangos. It was 2 in the morning. "I get worried." Mia was still in his arms. "Where did you get this gold chain from?" Mia looked at her necklace."I bought it." Prince let her go. Prince turned her around so he could get a good view. Mia walked over to their bed and got in. Prince turned off the lights. He crawled on top of Mia and kissed her. He kissed her neck. He kissed her and kissed her. "Night." Mia yawned. "Good night." Prince held Mia's hand and fell asleep.