Chapter Seven: A concert

||||A/N those who are reading the Pastel Clouds book for the first time, carry on this isn't very important. But, I bet you veteran readers weren't expecting this. Yes this book will follow the main conflict and story line but I've decided to change quite a few aspects of this book, for better or worse is for you to find out. I hope you like the changes. Carry on~.||||

We've been five months now. Austin and I  were hanging out at his house again chatting, and playing games on his Xbox 360. Like we did every Friday since the shop usually closed on the weekends I'd stay over.
We were watching a movie. Which so happened to be Spirited Away, since he found out I like animated movies. And maybe some anime, to an extent.
Austin's phone began ringing on the side table, playing the American Horror Story theme in a seem-less electronic way.
"Sorry." He mumbled as he got up to answer it. He looked at the contact, I stole a glance to see it was his record company. With a picture of a middle

---Austin's POV---

"What's up?" I answer leaning on one of my counters.Pam was on the other end. She's kinda a bitch, but I don't want get on her bad side or she'll kill me
"Hello Mr. Vale, Charley wanted me to remind you that you have a show at the Goodmans Theater tomorrow morning, for the Chapen's Festival in Boston." She stated plainly.
I froze up.
'Wait a concert? Shit.'
I heard Pam sigh on the other end.
"Wait, don't tell me you forgot again." She deadpanned.
"No, no, I remember. Uh, did you send an extra backstage pass by chance?" I asked.
'Maybe Deckard would want to go? Take a day off and possibly tour Boston with me.' I smiled at the thought of him standing off stage, cheering me on. That'd be nice.
I heard Pam sigh on the other end again.
"No. Why? You got another hooker you want to bring?" I cringed at the statement.
"No. I want to bring my boyfriend." I stated firm, looking though my mail, in case she was lying about the pass.
"Oh, so you're gay now? Great..." She groaned.
I continued shuffling though my mail from the company when she spoke again. Making me slow to a stop.
"Listen Hun. I don't know if I sent you a pass. But don't bring your boy toy. Charley won't like it, and the crowd you're playing for, probably won't like it either." She stated. I
"Oh, bite me Pam." I snapped hanging up. I slapped my phone on the counter a set frown on my face.
I took a deep breath in and brought my right hand up to my face rubbing my temples.
"Austin? Are you alright?"
I glanced in the doorway to see Deckard standing there in his black sweats and my old navy knit sweater from my mom. It actually suited him very well. He had his hair up in another short ponytail and held his now empty cup of coffee between his slender hands. As he looked at me concerned.
"Oh, yeah I'm fine just um..." I trailed off. Deckard set the white mug down and placed the back of his left palm to my forehead.
"You're not sick are you?" He asked. I chuckled and gently guided his cold hand away with my own.
"I'm fine. Just. Well, I'm wondering if you want to come see me in concert. I have a show tomorrow in Boston and I forgot." I chuckled.
His blue eyes lit up as a smile spread across his pale complexion.
"I'd love to!" He exclaimed giving me a surprise hug, his arms draped over my shoulders. I just returned the hug, burying  my face into his neck. Taking in the scent of roses, coffee, and old parchment that I grew to love from him.
He drew from the hug, a smile still wide across his face.
"Oh is it a big concert? Or like a small one?" He asked.
"It's a festival so I suppose a medium sized event."
Deckard's eyes seemed to continuously shine with every word I spoke. He looked like a kid on Christmas.
I laughed.
"Stop looking at me like that." I said looking down feeling insecure in my own skin.
"Why?"
I pursed my lips.
'Because I'm nothing special to look at.' I thought bitterly. I faked a smile and gave him a quick peck on the lips, hoping my façade would fool him. He looked slightly worried, but let it slide as he dragged me back to watch the movie.
"So?" He asked as soon as we got comfortable on my couch again.
"So what?" I mocked.
"When's this concert? Or festival?" He asked. Still watching the movie as I played across the screen.
"Well I think we'll make the drive tomorrow, and go from there. I'd have you home Monday afternoon." I said reaching down to his hands and playing with them. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Alright I'll call Lin later and get the day off." He said with another small shrug as he was sucked back into his movie. Myself following soon after.
We spent the remainder of the day watching movies and drinking coffee until we crashed on the couch.