Chapter Twelve: The Girl At The Door

After a few days of merciless packing and planning with my landlords I was finally able to move into Austin's. Austin ended up staying at my house, being it was so late when we finally finished packing.

I woke up the that morning and got ready for work.
Quietly I slipped into my work clothes. A pale blue dress shirt, dark blue jeans, and navy tie.
I rolled up my sleeves as usual applying the special effects makeup again.

I walked into my old room and quietly opened the door, before walking over to Austin.

"Austin hey." I said softly shaking his shoulder.
He swatted at my arm before mumbling out;
"Five more minutes..." I laughed a bit.

"Austin. C'mon." I persisted shaking him again.
Slowly he opened his eyes and sighed through his nose, as a smile spread across his face.

"G'morning beautiful." He said in a sing song voice.

"Good morning to you too." I said with a smile.

"Could you could move a few things before the movers get here? Like, my instruments and a few boxes? I don't want the movers handling those." I asked rubbing my thumb on his forehead.
He nodded slightly.

"Yeah, I will." I nodded too before standing up.

"I made coffee so help yourself, I'll see you later." I said bending over and pecking his forehead. Walking out of the room and sliding on my shoes.

"Bye love!" He yelled as I opened the front door walking out as I shrugged my purple coat on.
I waltzed into my basically empty garage unlocking it with my keys and smirking to myself at the sight of my motorcycle.

It was a black and orange KTM LC8 adventure.
My dads, I figured out I didn't much like driving cars. So he let me have it before he found out I was gay, of course.

I hopped on starting it putting on my black shield helmet.

I backed out and drove it to the shop the wind rushing past me as I went, feeling free. As I knew today was a new start with a new person.

Once I got to the shop, I parked in in back in the small garage they had for employees cars.
I opened shop early and did a few arrangements for orders due for the next few days.

I walked around the quiet shop. Slowly making blooming masterpieces in small pieces of nature. I opened my phone and plugged my earbuds listening to my top playlist filled with some of Austins songs and others. I sang my favorite song Austin wrote; Rings.

"Oh baby I know you can sing, I know you got money and can buy me anything, but you ain't my girl I know it stings, but the only girl I love got that ring."

I suddenly heard the bell at the front. I wiped my hands on the apron and took out my earbuds letting them hang from my neck.
I walked in front and saw a young lady smiling.

"Were you the one singing?" She asked.

She was your average girl.
Brown hair shoulder length, dull brown eyes that were now sparkling in awe, and tan skin. She wore a large blue sweater that hung from her loosely and black leggings with matching leather boots.
I smiled slightly and nodded.

"Y-yeah sorry, um did you come to pick up an order?" I asked embarrassed.

"Oh no problem, it was nice. You're a good singer. Uh, yeah I have an order under Alice Stewards." She said waving her hand dismissively.

I quickly got her flowers, a bouquet of red and white roses and rang them up.

"24.45." I stated.