Strange world, where people talk and tell only lies

Alison's POV 

Strange Ville hasn't turned up yet and its already been two days. "BAM HAVE YOU HEARD FROM VILLE, I'M ACTUALLY WORRIED" i shouted into the lounge from my room, "ERM NO" He yelled, "DON'T LIE TO ME BAM" i said exciting my room and jumping over the banister landing on the couch next to Bam. "Fine he called but he isn't coming here, he just said he wanted to give you space"Bam said, "Who's Crystal" I asked as Bam started thinking about it. "I don't know" he lied, "Bam you still haven't mastered hiding your thoughts so don't lie to me" i said sternly. "Fine its somebody Ville used to know, thats all I'm telling you, Ville should tell you the rest" Bam said getting up and walking away. I stood up and went over to where Bam keeps his keys, I pulled out my phone and rang Ashley, "I need you to come with me to see Ville" I said as soon as Ash answered the phone, for some reason I feel more powerful when Ash is with me, maybe i can finally break through Ville's mind. "Okay?" Ash questioned, "I will be at your practice studio in 10 minutes" I said before hanging up and closing the door to the Lambo, I started the engine then sped out of the drive, I arrived at the studio early, so I opened the car door spotting Bams spare cigarettes in the door, I pulled one out the packet and held it to my lips inhaling the toxic smoke, I had quit smoking but I'm stressed so today doesn't count.  "Hey I didn't know you smoked", Andy said walking over. "I don't, well haven't for a while im stressed so giving in today, wheres Ash i need to go" I explained, "The man, The myth and the mother fucking sexy legend is here" he said getting into the car, "Not now Ash" I said closing my door, and waving to Andy, i sped off heading to the hotel Bam was thinking of, It didn't take to long to get there as i knew most of West Chester by now. I parked the car locked it and grabbed Ashleys hand, him squeezing my hand for encouragement as he still didn't know what was going off. I walked up to reception letting go of Ashes hand before the receptionist saw, "Hi, my Husband is here, He will have booked it under Kimmo" I smiled at the receptionist, the one thing about this dead stuff is the new names, that only get used in public. "Ah yes hes in room 777, hes also in there now, just take the elevator up to the 7th floor and its room 77" she smiled back, so the first 7 was just the floor number, but typical Ville not letting go of HIM. 

We got in the elevator and I started thinking, do I really want to know who Crystal is, is it worth it, shes obviously part of his past, and its already eating him up, should I really push it anymore, "Yes you should" Ashley said, "Wait what?" I was so confused, "Somebody let their guard down" he giggled, "I don't know what to do Ash, what if hes seeing her?" i said trying not to cry, "Well then you end it and live with me or Bam simple" Ash said smiling. "I guess but i have changed so much for him, I don't think its going to be that easy to give it all up again" I said now in tears, Ash pulled me infront of him, looking down at me, he wiped the tears from off my face, then he leaned in and kissed  me, it was only a short kiss but he pulled back and began to speak just as the doors opened revealing ville who looked so angry, He grabbed Ashley by the hair dragging him out of the elevator,"Ville stop" I said trying to get him to leave Ash alone, "Next time mate, don't try kiss my finance when im in the building being the Prince of Darkness gives me some advantages, you're lucky this time, but I ever see you near her again, i will prove to you that you are not immortal" Ville hissed, throwing Ash into the lift he then took my hand and pulled me into his room. "You let your guard down, and that thing thinks so loud im surprised normal people can't hear him" Ville hissed again, "That thing has a name and Ashley happens to be my friend, he was trying to cheer me up, you need to start thinking about your own actions before you get angry at mine" I said staying calm. "My own actions?" Ville questioned, "I obviously didn't let my guard down that well, who is she Ville and don't lie, I know you too well for you to get away with it"

"Shes my wife" He eventually said after about 10 minutes of silence, "What?" I said trying to stop the tears, "Shes legally my wife, she was still human, i wasn't but with my new name being my current legal name so I can still travel, well we got legally married" He said quietly, I stood up, I looked at him, shook my head and left, I got in the elevator and as the doors closed I broke down, but I was his wife, he forced me to marry him, he said oh whats the point, Ashley was waiting by the car, I wiped my eyes and got in, Ashley looked at me, "What happened?" he questioned, " You already know, iv had my guard down since Ville told me, just so he knew how I felt" I said holding back the tears, I turned the stereo on and Motionless In Whites AMERICA started playing, "Ash I'm gonna go see these tonight, they have a gig and Bam has tickets, you should come" i said, "Sure sounds fun" He said smiling which made me smile.  I pulled into Bams drive and stopped the car, I looked at Ash and he looked at me, "Right Ash I am going to be honest with you, I don't have feelings for you, but seeing as we both know you are a man whore, we are going to go inside and go upstairs, its time Ville learnt he doesnt rule me, I am still the Princess of Darkness its written in the vampire law and this doesnt change even if me and Ville are not together, and then tonight my target is Chris" I said letting out a slightly evil laugh. Ville will not get away with lying to me, Time to show him how evil i really can be.

2 Hours later, 

"Bam i need your help" i said walking out into the hallway in just my black studded bra and tight leather trousers , "Woah Alison clothes" he said covering his eyes, "Bam grow up im female i have tits get over it, but clothes is why i need your help" Bam followed me into my room and i removed my bra replacing it with a black corset, "Tie it up please"  i said smiling, He had soon tightened it and i put on some Black stiletto boots, My make up and hair already done, tonight i looked like a vampire princess and boy did i feel like one too, sorry Ville but this bitch has gone bad and there is nothing you can do.